1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my new car...

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by aprilia dude, Jul 29, 2008.

1. aprilia dude

aprilia dude New Member

hi peeps............ i just bought an a3 sline..... 3 door.... misano red.... dsg box.....bose stereo.... bi xenons...and im lovin it........!!:kissmyrings:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Ash B

Ash B Active Member

Hi
    Sounds very nice
    You know where you wrote your comment?
    Well you see above you have pictures its the third one from the left you have to upload them on to a site like photo bucket and take the direct link and copy and paste it in there and should come up.
    Hope thats helps

Ashley :)
  3. PNH80

PNH80 Low life livin' the high life.

As above just get a photobucket account. It even gives you an 'IMG' route to copy and paste for each photo to save messing about.

Car sounds brilliant mate...Congrats.

EDIT... And welcome to the forum, i see you're from Chester, i've had some good nights out up there!!
  4. Shaq12

Shaq12 Drive it like its hot!

Sounds like a lovely car, similar to what I am looking for GIT!

But :sign_pics:
  5. aprilia dude

aprilia dude New Member

where is the best place to get a sat nav unit reasonably cheap.........:think:
  6. Shaq12

Shaq12 Drive it like its hot!

Nice car mate!

This Q has been asked before recently, think this is the thread - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=58512

You have a non-facelift car so it's slightly more complex than out with the old in with the new as you have to replace the centre console with the double DIN one. There are companies around that will do this for you but it all adds up then.. Good Luck

C