My new Audi, Pro's and cons...please help!

jhe

Reaction score
So I'm 21 and I've bought myself an 2006 Audi A3 Sline in red...and I love her however after doing about 6,000 miles I really am getting f****d off with pot holes! Seriously it's doing my head in especially around Birmingham when I visit.

So I've spent a lot of money on here already just on service things like full service (everything) new tyres 2 weeks ago and now 2 have nails in.. £120 a pot not happy and a Parrot MKi9200 for bluetooth and music which is really good but I'm not that impressed with the quality - so first question is has anyone got any suggestions to improve that?

Next question is there a way I can improve the hard suspension without changing the look to much (low profile tyres on 18" sline alloys)

Also I like the idea of keeping things standard but does anyone have nice little mods like tinted back windows/LED lights etc.

Last and final one, I've got part leather seats which I love but some areas look a little worn so I'd love ideas on how to restore them a little?

Any tips and tricks would be amazing -- thank you!

p.s I work for a car parts distribution so I get bits pretty damn cheap which is good but I work in I.T. so I do have to pay for labor