My New 8P3 S3 S-Tronic Sportback

A1 NLF

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have viewed for the forum for the last few years but never joined until now as I now am proud to own a 8P3 09 S3 Sportback :s3addict:. I previously had a 55 8P2 2.0 TDI 140 which was a great car but things started going wrong with it rapidly so I found a Phantom Black 09 S3 Sportback at Crawley Audi, despite having a few issues with it at first such as a short circuit meaning that my fuel gauge did not work at all and a high pitched whine through the speakers it is now fine even though it was in the garage for the whole of last week having all of that fixed I now have it back and absolutely love it!

Pictures taken on my iPhone: (Going to take some decent ones soon when I find a good location!)

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg
IMG_0128.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful looking car. Congratulations!

Congratulations mate! Black looks great on S3s. Seen 2 in the last week :hubbahubba:

I know I love the black! When I got my TDI Sport I wanted it in black but ended up getting it in Moro Blue as I got a stonking deal on it! Only problem was that it had Light Grey interior which was a nightmare and got so dirty and just made the car look so tired. Then when I was looking for S3's I wanted a dark blue again but ended up getting Black as I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!

absolutely love the s3 sportback awesome car mate id love it realy would congrats

Thanks guys. I always liked the Sportback and thought the S3 would look amazing in that style almost ordered one just before they came out but then decided to hold off, I really wanted a S-Tronic one as well because living in London I sit in a lot of traffic! and then Lo and behold they bought it out with it so off I rushed to get me one! Any one who has not tried the S-Tronic on the S3 I urge you to as in country lanes using the paddles the power is just insane and I found it to be more powerful than with the manual.

Just need to try Launch Control on it now! Just not found a long enough and clear enough straight to do it on!

Great snaps mate and glad to see you're enjoying your new purchace..
What camera is that?