My Nürburgring trip - a few pics on track

Kris_fenwick

Reaction score
1300 miles later I've got back safely from my trip to the ring. What a great experience it was! Managed to get a couple laps in the dry but wish the rain kept off for a bit longer.

Had as a problem with oil pressure light on dash so couldn't go back on in the end so was a bit gutted. Think this is gonna be my oil pick up from what I have read up on.

Stayed at a place called Ringvilla in Adenau and was awesome, well recommended for anyone planning a trip.

Reactions: Boydie, voorhees, S3Alex and 9 others
Love the 'ring, need to go back. Those pics looks good, even got the smelly tree's swinging.

Car looks good, still prefer the pre facelift front on these by far..

Love the 'ring, need to go back. Those pics looks good, even got the smelly tree's swinging.

You love the 'ring'? I think you could of worded that a little better ! :D

Reactions: DriverN00B and Sprintblu3
Did you remove the towing eye cover prior to going on the ring?

Would love to do this but, don't really want to risk my cars. Do they still do the taxi thing in an M5?

looks awesome! something i want to do soon!! Maybe an AUDISPORT.NET group trip??

That first photo is great!
I love the place. Been 4 times now, but missed out on this years trip.

Great photos! It's a blast isn't it. Hoping to get back there this year. Popped my 'Ring cherry in an 07 S3, then it did us proud all the way to Stuttgart, Strasbourg, Paris and home. Happy memories.

Reactions: Ron burgundy
Awesome photos, car looks great too, mine would have no chance of holding up to this haha

Did you remove the towing eye cover prior to going on the ring?

Would love to do this but, don't really want to risk my cars. Do they still do the taxi thing in an M5?

I had my towing eye in for first lap then got told to remove it later on. Didn't have time to put the cover back on. It's back on now though :)

They do a ring taxi in alsorts. You can have a passenger ride in a McLaren for €499 for one lap 😳

Nice pics got me a little excited as I'm taking my s3 at the end of July can't wait it's my first trip and basically my first track day really hope I get dry weather for it

Great pics and looks like you had a great time to match.....one day maybe!

Nice pics got me a little excited as I'm taking my s3 at the end of July can't wait it's my first trip and basically my first track day really hope I get dry weather for it
I'm the same as you but the end of august for me.