1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Motor

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by Soft lad, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Soft lad

Soft lad Member

You see, this is why I hate these forums so much, you get your thread locked just by asking a simple question by an overzealous moderator.

I was merely asking if there would be any interest as I am not ready to sell therefore do not want to put it onto classifieds. My new toy wont be here for some time yet so I was just testing the water,

Maybe a PM first or just a comment, not locking it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Soft lad

Soft lad Member

Chrisb72, can you pm me as I've tried to contact you 3 times but for some reason they're not going through.

4. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

If you don't like landlord then it's time to find another pub.

Everywhere has rules. If you don't play by them don't moan when they're enforced.

Simples.

5. Soft lad

Soft lad Member

And if I wanted to drink, I would, if I didn't want to, then I wouldn't. I am not selling my car using the precious forum page, I was merely trying to see if there was any interest in anyone buying my car in 2 months hence my post.

No one said anything recently when someone discussed changing their wheels and would there be anyone interested in his old ones.

6. longp2

longp2 Active Member

Just put a feeler in the classifieds and see if anyone is interested.