My Modded Ibis White S3

jonnyc

Reaction score
Hey

Just thought I would share..

Car is not clean (getting detailed next week) but it gives you a good idea of what I have done to it, dont think many people out there are doing much to the new S3 so apart from not really seeing many (especially white ones) a modded white S3 is a little bit rarer.. Anyways here you go!!

Let me know what you all think

S3front.jpg

S3rearshot.jpg

Jonny:icon_thumright:

Another good looking white motor!

White is obviously the new silver. Which was the new black :)

Got to say your car looks fab :icon_thumright:

I've also ordered my S3 in Ibis White and i have already got spacers for it, and i will be looking to get some H&R Springs & ARB's then retrofit RNS-E and Bluetooth, and after that.... Well depends how much money i've got!!

Whats those wheels then ? Not too sure about them. Rest is spot on though.

Chris.

Nice.. very nice.
looks clean enough to me... black grill next would go nicely with the black alloys...
also have u got spacers put on?? looks to me you have either that or its just the alloys dat look like you have.

There team dynamics pro race wheels, Correct me if im wrong

I like the BBS wheels with the red lip in your avatar (never thought I'd say that) but I think they tie in really nice with the rest of the car. Either way it looks really nice mate :) :icon_thumright:

Wheels are Speedline Turini's ET42 and I have had them powder coated in matt Anthracite..

Yeah im going to be getting a black grille, was looking at the Optics grille but im waiting for an alternative, will look alot better once thats on there..

Thanks for the comments..

Jonny