My latest mod

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
Ha, and you thought it was going to be about cars!
Only been running now for 3 days with dennerle method.
Tank is 720 litres, 2.00 x .6 x .6 Akva-stabil effect line. Setup includes Co2 system with PH controller, and duomat tempature comtroller for the the heaters and substrat heaters.
Filtering by 2 x eheim 2028 with UV sterilzer.
No fish yet.
IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

What are you going to put in that? A crocodile? Its ****** massive.

You could use it to swim in if it gets too hot!

Whats a tettra??

Anay chance of getting a Dolphin and you could have your own SeaWorld!!!

neversaydie said:
Good man Dan I see among all thos useful cables n pipes you managed to instal the nitrous tank :D

Yep, and i've got 2 spare bottles too.:beerchug:

you got a good setup mate,

is it tropipcal or marine,

if i were you do a marine, been running mine for around 3 months now, so much better than tropical

rickparmar said:
you got a good setup mate,

is it tropipcal or marine,

if i were you do a marine, been running mine for around 3 months now, so much better than tropical

It's freshwater tropical, my last tank was a marine reef, but i always found to many water parameters to get to grips with. The marine fish are stunning though.

How is your water temperature doing with this hot weather?

TDI-line said:
It's freshwater tropical, my last tank was a marine reef, but i always found to many water parameters to get to grips with. The marine fish are stunning though.

How is your water temperature doing with this hot weather?

not very good mate, got 3 fans running in the room, but temperature stil high,

have you got any reef equipment you getting rid of ?

water parameters are a pain in the a$$ but so far everything going ok with me, but to be honest mine at the mo is just fish only, looking to do reef in a couples of months.

Ok, first pics with fish.
At present the following...
6 x red rainbows
6 x baby cordoras sterbai
6 x bristlenose catfish
8 x otocinculus catfish things
15 x amano shrimps

Looing good. About to order a smiliar set up myself. Orginally set up system as a marine tank and needed a sump filter, effectline won't drill the tank so had to go for another make. I've never been quite happy with the finish and now I've found some one who can drill them. Marine set up went by the way about 9 months ago now. Too much arsing around with water etc for me. So tanks now set up for malawoi ciclids. Lovely fish, just ****** cos they like to kick the crap of each other, all the time. Not having too many problems with temp cos my sump filter in my garage below my living room. TDI whats that filter system your suing I'm familiar with it? I also assume from the CO2 set up your going for plants in a big way? Finally anyone come across the intamk led lights? Got 4 for my tank they create a very good, modern effect if that what your looking for.