1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first time with Marells (Pic Heavy)

MikeSel^ Oct 9, 2017

1. MikeSel^

MikeSel^ Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Navarra TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 quattro Manual

So when I was at ADI last month, I managed to catch up with @THQuattro Who sorted me out with a bag packed full of Marells goodies!

Now, my time has been tight - thanks to family commitments and work, so the S3 has had to put up with being filthy for some time. However, that gave me a good base to test out the products.

The Marells range really impressed me, they made the full clean virtually effortless and what’s more, the products even smelt nice. The glossy finish is fantastic :)

[​IMG]

I was feeling pretty generous so I started with my mum's car - I appreciate it's not an Audi.. But bear with me!

The photos don't do this justice, as this car was really filthy...

Wash Process:
    Autobrite Citrus Pre Wash
    Marells Shampoo as a snow foam
    Marells Shampoo applied with Meguiars Lambswool mitt (2 bucket method - with grit guards)
    Marells Wheels - slight agitation with wheel brush
    Marells Glass Clear
    Marells Final Touch quick detailer

Before:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now for the S3 - Before
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After
    Despite the ground on brake dust, it was no match for the Marells Wheels, with hardly any agitation!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

.... I ran out of time on the day, so didn't get the chance to polish up the tailpipes.

Thanks again Toby! You'll be seeing me again, just as soon as I've got a gap in my detailing kit.

AudiSpy, Ghost, Sandra and 1 other person like this.
  2. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Silver Team Panther Audi RS4 Audi S4 quattro Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Team Avus Silver saloon Manual

Hi Mike
    Thanks for doing a great review on our Wasabi car care products.
    We will have ten products in our range and hopefully we can launch it all soon.
    Thanks again Mike your review is much appreciated.
    Toby.

Ghost, Sandra and MikeSel^ like this.
  3. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Silver Team Panther Audi RS4 Audi S4 quattro Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Team Avus Silver saloon Manual

Please PM me for any enquiries on the products.
    Toby.

4. AudiSpy

AudiSpy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi Q5 Audi TT

So clean! Looking forward to cleaning mine too with this kit.

Sandra and THQuattro like this.
  5. THQuattro

Hi mate
    Can I PM you some prices, ASN members get a 15% discount.
    Toby

AudiSpy and Sandra like this.
  6. AudiSpy

AudiSpy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi Q5 Audi TT

Yep i've got a few bits from you I am playing with currently :) my jet washer has knackered so that is holding me up!

Sandra and THQuattro like this.