1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first Sportback sighting

A3sportbackrob Mar 5, 2013

1. A3sportbackrob

A3sportbackrob Member

Good morning I thought I would share with you all my sighting of a transporter load of sportbacks last night at Medway services last night sadly I didn’t manage to get a snap of them as I was on a call at work and just managed to stop for a second to look.

My impression of them was they were all white and all base se models and looked quite underwhelming but actually quite long.
    That all said I really can’t wait to get my S Line early April now just wish it was sooner.

2. mjcourtney

mjcourtney Well-Known Member Team Mythos Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group TDi

Wonder if mine was on that, white s-line SB arrived in Sheerness end of last week. Dealer is waiting for it to be transported to the garage today or tomorrow.

3. Chester Draws

Chester Draws Member

I posted a couple of photo's of mine last week , see the pictures forums

4. A3sportbackrob

A3sportbackrob Member

didnt see any s line at all all had small wheels

5. Chelmersteve

Chelmersteve Member

Local dealer has a white SB Sport with comfort pack and luggage pack sitting in his showroom

6. viperfire

viperfire Active Member

Wow didn't realise there was any s line sport backs in the country yet

7. mjcourtney

mjcourtney Well-Known Member Team Mythos Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group TDi

Yes, mine definitely is. Dealer emailed me about half an hour ago to say it was on a transporter at the moment and will be with him today or tomorrow. (1.4 S-line SB). :)

8. frazzeld

frazzeld Member

Countdown for you guys

9. mjcourtney

11 days from when I wake up tomorrow. Got one hell of a week with work next week so it's providing something nice to look forward to at the end of it! :)

10. Kingfisher

Kingfisher Active Member

Local dealer has something sitting in the showroom under a cover......... looks Sportback shape/size ........ but I saw one before Christmas.... LHD doing the dealer rounds as a preview.... and I'm such a good customer ( hehehehe)............