1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my first proper shoot :)

Discussion in 'Photography & The Digital Darkroom' started by S23, Jul 24, 2012.

1. S23

S23 Member

[Jul 24, 2012]
    hey guys i recently upgraded my camera from a nikon d3100 to a d7000 its a awesome bit of kit and can instantly tell the difference in everything anyway here is my first shoot i did of my mates corsa c

enjoy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

opinions welcome :)

scott
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. DriveByShooters

DriveByShooters Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine

[Jul 28, 2012]
    Good effort (not sure posting pics of a Corsa on an Audi forum will get the best interest but understand it's for demonstration purposes)

Personally, i would of liked to have seen a bit of external lighting used, it looks like you were starting to loose daylight and started to drag the shutter speeds down. (Were you using tripod or hand held?)

Top marks for giving it a go though, just watch out for cluttered backgrounds...Top 2 pics are fine, others are a bit distracting.

Please bear in mind these are just my views, If YOU are happy with the results then surely that's all that matters:icon_thumright:
  4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 28, 2012]
    I like em,I don't take pics for a living but some are better than others.
    Thanks for sharing....I'd love a Corsa,you can throw it around a circuit but the downside is every herbert will try and rob it.
  5. Ghost

Ghost Boo!

[Aug 3, 2012]
    i agree with Shooters..
    "Personally, i would of liked to have seen a bit of external lighting used, it looks like you were starting to loose daylight and started to drag the shutter speeds down."

Thats the fist thing i was thinking, but like the location.
    by nice to see you go back there when more light
    Thanks for sharing mate :icon_thumright: