My first detail using Gyeon Q2 Can Coat and thanks to Polished Bliss

Dtwm1

Reaction score
First want to thank Polished Bliss for their advice and expertise.

Being at uni living in a flat and at home on the promenade with the Irish Sea and storms in winter it's a PITA to keep my car clean so wanted something to give good protection and mean I would be able to keep it at clean at uni using the petrol station jet wash. Clark was really helpful in suggesting products that should do just that

So I used:

AF Citrus power
Gyeon bathe+
AF iron out (body was already iron free but wheels weren't)
Megs clay and quick detail on the windows
Gyeon Q2 prime
Gyeon Q2 can coat
Megs class cleaner
AG trim black
Autosol metal polish

Some of it I already had knocking around the garage but I couldn't be impressed with the results, it honestly looks better than when I first picked it up 3 weeks ago. Also, when I say first detail it's my first ever detail other than using Megs ultimate compound and claying my citroen ds3 before it went back. I was really surprised at how easy it was to put on/take off although iron out stinks!!

Anyway here are some pics, forgive the iPhone quality.

Reactions: Luke2.0tdi2010, RobbieWebs and scotty76
Great job buddy :thumbs up: Looks really nice :cool::cool::cool:

Daytona grey certainly comes up nice :)

Reactions: Dtwm1
Love the sound of Gyeon Q2 can coat. Quartz coating but with less fuss. Car looks great! :)

Love the sound of Gyeon Q2 can coat. Quartz coating but with less fuss. Car looks great! :)

Can coat couldn't of been easier to apply , we've had some crap weather this week and it's done the job.

If you get some less is really more, it's surprising how a little goes a long way. I put 3 coats on and the can still feels full.

+1 Polished Bliss, fantastic service, great advice and free delivery!
Stunning car mate, that's the second Daytona A3 that's making me lust after a new motor with Daytona paint!