My first car and it's an audi

boner1690

Reaction score
Picked up my first car on Friday

2010 audi a3 sportback 1.6 technik with 34k on the clock in white

I love the car, please to drive and just feels solid. Would of loved an s line but couldn't afford one or the insurance for the 2.0 diesel.

I plan to lower it on eibach pro springs which I'm going to buy in the next few days and have them fitted at the weekend. I will also remove tell a3 and 1.6 badge from the boot at the weekend.

I plan to

Tint the rear windows and fit wind deflectors
Fit 18 inch s line alloys or ttrs wheels
Which paint is best for the brake caplets
Fit a stainless steel tail pipe
Paint the grill and surround black at the front

If anyone has done the modifications I would like could you tell me the best place to buy whatever part or what paint ect to use

For some reason I can't upload pictures it says they are too big

Send the pictures to me in a message and I will upload for you. :)

12034462 898048333581591 9045705650725052474 o
11942205 898048606914897 3056516385655201346 o

Some mods..
Tinted front and rear windows - Adi Window tinting, Greenford, West London.
Wheels - Lrn Blitz - BMAutomotive
Coilovers - FK sport, helper springs out, adjuster cup out.
Calipers: Used caliper paint from Halfords, does the job!
Headlights: Front Headlight and fog Fly eye tint (legal)
Front grill: Plastidipped black, would recommend to take the grill out and either spray it or just buy the honeycombe grills on ebay for around £200 but makes a huge difference to the car!

Any help needed, give me a shout! :rock:

Reactions: Raiden
How much did Adi window tinting charge you mate? I'm local to Greenford and curious
And where did you get the fly eye tint?

How much did Adi window tinting charge you mate? I'm local to Greenford and curious
And where did you get the fly eye tint?

this is his details:
Adi Window tinting
Greenford Business Centre
Station Approach
Off Oldfield Lane North
Greenford
UB60AL

He normally charges £150, mention my name Faisal, he should be able to drop it £120, fly eye he charged me £35, known him for years and cant fault his work ! Pm me if you need more info mate

quick update i still havent done any mods

I have bought

pressed plates
wind deflectors
interior and exterior ice white bulbs/ led bulbs

when money allows in the new year I will buy the springs, new chrome tail pipe and tint the windows. I plan to do all the modifactions in the same day so change the bulbs, paint the calipars, fit the springs, get the windows done and fit deflectors and tailpipe.

In the spring hopefully I will have a nice set of 18 inch wheels on when a good set finally come up for sale online

Cheers Faisal, much appreciated!

And boner I got a set of bbs 18" BBS CH with tyres priced accordingly as they could do with a refurb (also to change them to your liking)
Pm me if interested

Reactions: FaisalFazeli
going to be a long day :chuncky:

My mate is a mechanic so him and his other mechanic mate who have a ramp at their house will both fit the springs. I'll get the calipers painted and development badged at the back. Then on the way home drop by the car wash to get the windows to tinted. Will be good to get all work done in one day.

Hopefully the lights aren't that much of a pain

Good luck with it all mate, don't forget the before and after pics!

Reactions: FaisalFazeli