Driver Assistance Pack
Audi Sound System
Hold Assist
Advanced Key
Folding/Dimming Mirrors
Interior Light Pack
Delete Sports Suspension
Non-smoking Pack

Expected delivery is currently September, but I should get a better estimate next week.

Ross

I ordered my first Audi today:

A3 Sportback
S-Line
1.4 TFSI COD
Daytona Grey

Technology Pack
Comfort Pack
Driver Assistance Pack
Audi Sound System
Hold Assist
Advanced Key
Folding/Dimming Mirrors
Interior Light Pack
Delete Sports Suspension
Non-smoking Pack

Expected delivery is currently September, but I should get a better estimate next week.

Ross

nice spec - im still undecided on sound system, standard, audi, or B&O..
did you get a delivery date, on this spec?

I ordered my first Audi today:

A3 Sportback
S-Line
1.4 TFSI COD
Daytona Grey

Technology Pack
Comfort Pack
Driver Assistance Pack
Audi Sound System
Hold Assist
Advanced Key
Folding/Dimming Mirrors
Interior Light Pack
Delete Sports Suspension
Non-smoking Pack

Ross

Very nice spec. September may be a little optimistic judging by recent posts, but either way it'll be worth the wait. ;)

Thanks guys,

No delivery date yet. I wouldn't mind if it was after September, but it'd be nice to know how long I'll be waiting.

The spec has changed slightly. Couldn't get comfort pack with driver's assist pack. Had to order the dimming rear view mirror and driver's assist pack which is the same bits, but slightly cheaper. I also added electric lumbar support and upgraded to tech pack plus with Audi connect.

Would have liked B&O, heated seats, panoramic roof and extended mono.pur but had set myself a budget and for me those options couldn't justify their cost as much as the ones I went for. Actually about the only option I didn't consider was the tow bar!

hopefully you'll hear soon, and so I can get a rough idea for when i order mine..

I am in the same boat, what I would like VS my budget, otherwise you can just keep going and going and end up with a 30k plus A3 haha! I have had to revise a few options too, B&O - hill hold assist - tyre pressure warning - panoramic roof

I'm not impressed with my dealer. I made some changes to the spec and was supposed to be sent a revised order form to sign. A week passed so I e-mailed them. "I'll send it tomorow." Another week has passed and still nothing. This isn't the only such issue I've had. Communication has generally been poor.

So, I'm seriously considering telling them to forget it and going through orange wheels instead. I reckon I'd save at least £1000 (more if I can get my deposit back). I was originally willing to take a smaller discount for the convenience of a local dealer who would take my part ex. I now realise that orange wheels will take me part ex too. I know the the dealership they'd put me in touch with is probably about 200 miles away, but that would be a nice drive home. I also know it might mean waiting a bit longer, but my dealership seem to have exhausted there current allocation of build slots anyway.

Any thoughts? I'll be near the dealership this Saturday, so will probably pop in then.

I'm not impressed with my dealer. I made some changes to the spec and was supposed to be sent a revised order form to sign. A week passed so I e-mailed them. "I'll send it tomorow." Another week has passed and still nothing. This isn't the only such issue I've had. Communication has generally been poor.

So, I'm seriously considering telling them to forget it and going through orange wheels instead. I reckon I'd save at least £1000 (more if I can get my deposit back). I was originally willing to take a smaller discount for the convenience of a local dealer who would take my part ex. I now realise that orange wheels will take me part ex too. I know the the dealership they'd put me in touch with is probably about 200 miles away, but that would be a nice drive home. I also know it might mean waiting a bit longer, but my dealership seem to have exhausted there current allocation of build slots anyway.

Any thoughts? I'll be near the dealership this Saturday, so will probably pop in then.

your order is still in the system regardless of you having signed an updated order. I changed my spec a few times and like yourself had not received a build slot and then out of the blue my car is built and has just left the factory. I would stick with it if I were you otherwise you've been waiting for nearly 2 months for nothing.

Mark

The order wasn't actually placed on the system until 8th May so it's only been a month. I'd be able to afford to add B&O, heated seats and extended mono.pur and still probably pay less.

The spec is now:

A3 Sportback
S-Line
1.4 TFSI COD
Daytona Grey

Technology Pack High with Audi Connect
Driver Assistance Pack
B&O Sound System
Hold Assist
Advanced Key
Light and Rain Sensors with Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
Folding/Dimming Wing Mirrors
Interior Lighting Pack
Heated Seats
Electric Lumbar Support
Delete Sports Suspension
Non-smoking Pack

Got a build week of 12th August (Week 33) so early September delivery. :D

Build week is now W29. So I could probably have it early to mid August, but should I wait for the 63 plate?

Build week is now W29. So I could probably have it early to mid August, but should I wait for the 63 plate?
good news about your build date. Now you have the agony of choice!

did you dealer volunteer the info of build date, or did you phone up? The only info I get is when I phone up.

Yeah, it's a difficult decision. Delaying by a couple of weeks seems easy now, but I know those last few days will really drag knowing I could have it already.

I contacted the dealer to arrange getting a detailer to prep the car, and he mentioned the build week change. He's supposed to be giving me monthly updates for now and more frequent as things start to happen. It's only been 11 days since we last spoke, so I'm not complaining.

Yeh, my dealer said he'd update me every 4 weeks, but given my experience with his communication skills so far I'm not holding my breath... I have to email and nag or I don't get anything, even when he has said he would send me things by a certain date before

Well my dealer is getting better at communication. Unprompted he just e-mailed me to say my build week has come forward again to W28!

Reactions: Sandra
Well my dealer is getting better at communication. Unprompted he just e-mailed me to say my build week has come forward again to W28!

In view of your desire to have a 63 plate, is this news a blessing or a curse? Lol.