1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MY FIRST A3

AGU-TURBO Apr 29, 2010

1. AGU-TURBO

AGU-TURBO Audi a3 1.8t AGU

Hi everyone ive just joined the forum as i have just bought my first audi It is a
    audi a3 1.8t im very impressed with it so far, carn't believe how smooth the power is over the rev range.
    The previous owner said it has been re-mapped and is roughly 180bhp but i won't no for sure till i get it on the rollers in a couple of weeks
    ive just come from a punto gt turbo which i spent thousands on but as i have 3 kids it wasn't ''practical'' as my miss kept on telling me

Any way ive posted a few pics of my a3 and my old punto hope you all like
    http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=111229

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

looks tidy... what are your plans?
    :sign_welcome:

3. Lemon S3

Lemon S3 Alex

Welcome to the best forum in the world :icon_thumright:

4. ALPINE

no lemon its.... Welcome to the best forum .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. . ... .in the world!

5. finesse

finesse Active Member

Welcome, nice looking motor!

6. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

Actually its...

Welcome to the best forum .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. . ... .in the world.............evarrrrrr!!!111one!1

7. Lemon S3

Lemon S3 Alex

Alright Jeremy!

8. ALPINE

I WIN!!!

9. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic