1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My feature is out !

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by jimboA3, Dec 22, 2004.

  1. jimboA3

    jimboA3 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2003
    Messages:
    336
    Likes Received:
    0
    Go buy Revs Magazine ! lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

    will try and get the pages scanned and hosted this week .

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
     
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement


  3. nervus

    nervus Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2004
    Messages:
    1,353
    Likes Received:
    107
    Nice, i thought you said it was going in PVW? i'll buy a copy anyway, erm well ill send out for one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif only kidding , well done getting a mag feature /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  4. DavidR

    DavidR Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2003
    Messages:
    1,297
    Likes Received:
    1
    Congratulations on coming out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    nervus, will you send me your copy in an unmarked bag when you have done with it please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
     
  5. jimboA3

    jimboA3 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2003
    Messages:
    336
    Likes Received:
    0
    pvw are shooting it aswell - had a lot of interest ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

    Revs wouldnt be my first choice either ... but hey ... its a feature!
     
  6. nervus

    nervus Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2004
    Messages:
    1,353
    Likes Received:
    107
    [ QUOTE ]
    David R said:
    Congratulations on coming out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    nervus, will you send me your copy in an unmarked bag when you have done with it please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
     
  7. Markb

    Markb Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2004
    Messages:
    2,139
    Likes Received:
    2
    Nice one.

    We need pics LOL
     
  8. richy

    richy Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2004
    Messages:
    892
    Likes Received:
    0
    well done fella.. will go out and get a copy in a bit..
     
  9. StevieBogan

    StevieBogan Member

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2004
    Messages:
    144
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well done mate!

    An you sarcy git bugger off! Magfeature is a Mag feature!

    I was in the Airdrie Gazette the other week! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
     
  10. nervus

    nervus Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2004
    Messages:
    1,353
    Likes Received:
    107
    [ QUOTE ]
    Stevie S3 said:
    Well done mate!

    An you sarcy git bugger off! Magfeature is a Mag feature!



    [/ QUOTE ]

    Absolutely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif I always wanted a mag feature!
     
  11. rickparmar

    rickparmar va va voom

    Joined:
    May 18, 2004
    Messages:
    2,272
    Likes Received:
    3
    well done m8, if i have n e money left from xmas shopping ill go buy it
    lol

    does that ur a max power boy now :p

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif lol
     
  12. rickparmar

    rickparmar va va voom

    Joined:
    May 18, 2004
    Messages:
    2,272
    Likes Received:
    3
    com on som1 scan it in
     
  13. Gambba

    Gambba Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2003
    Messages:
    1,361
    Likes Received:
    2
    Well as I'm in the UK it would be rude of me not to pop and buy one, and I'm assuming it's acceptable for me to only rip the pages related to the feature and pay for those....as I really can't be tossed with the rest.
     
  14. Rob W8

    Rob W8 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2004
    Messages:
    953
    Likes Received:
    18
    I have to admit to getting a copy. Looks really good. Well done mate.
     
  15. jimboA3

    jimboA3 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2003
    Messages:
    336
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cheers 4 the support guys ! really need some one to get it scanned as i dont have access to a scanner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
     
  16. Rob W8

    Rob W8 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2004
    Messages:
    953
    Likes Received:
    18
    I will be able to do it tonight and send it to your email. Unless anyone does it beforehand. I can do it as a high resolution file and send you it on CD as well if you want.

    Will post it later unless it is on beforehand.

    Let me know

    Rob
     
  17. jimboA3

    jimboA3 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2003
    Messages:
    336
    Likes Received:
    0
  18. neiloneilo

    neiloneilo Member

    Joined:
    May 4, 2004
    Messages:
    183
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well done Jimbo!

    I can start name dropping now.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

     
  19. Stuart_A3_Turbo

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2003
    Messages:
    305
    Likes Received:
    0
    oops, didnt see this post, i thought the feature didnt do you any justice, thought it was poor imo plus they said your car was a 150bhp engine which it isnt so the [censored] that up. Deserves better, keep up the hard work and get the proper feature you deserve mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
     
  20. jimboA3

    jimboA3 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2003
    Messages:
    336
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cheers Stuart ! i though i deserved more mag space , much classier car with a lot more attention to detail than they normally get in that mag ! nevrmind .... maybe pvw will do a better job ........ watch this space !
     
  21. Rob W8

    Rob W8 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2004
    Messages:
    953
    Likes Received:
    18
    Check your yahoo.
     
  22. Advert Guest Advertisement



    to hide this advert.
  23. RichA3Turbo

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you!
    Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    Post it post it! Bloody newsagents dont have it!

    Rich
     
  24. rickparmar

    rickparmar va va voom

    Joined:
    May 18, 2004
    Messages:
    2,272
    Likes Received:
    3
    i went local 2day, mag sold out 2
     
  25. Rob W8

    Rob W8 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2004
    Messages:
    953
    Likes Received:
    18
    Think Jimbo has gone AWOL. Will put the pictures on tonight if not already there. Unless I go home via the pub....

    Very boring in the office today. Did save me a days holiday though!

    Merry Christmas everyone
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  26. Rob W8

    Rob W8 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2004
    Messages:
    953
    Likes Received:
    18
    Sorry if this is too big. Have changed the size but might still be huge.

    Page 1
     
  27. Rob W8

    Rob W8 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2004
    Messages:
    953
    Likes Received:
    18
    Attachment for page 1
     
  28. Rob W8

    Rob W8 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2004
    Messages:
    953
    Likes Received:
    18
    Sorry, I am being a bit of a fool here.

    Page 1
     
  29. Rob W8

    Rob W8 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2004
    Messages:
    953
    Likes Received:
    18
    Page 2
     
  30. jojo

    jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2003
    Messages:
    28,592
    Likes Received:
    3,311
    Nice one Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif... Looking good Jimbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
     
  31. Dean_T

    Dean_T Active Member

    Joined:
    May 2, 2004
    Messages:
    645
    Likes Received:
    139
    nice one mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
     
  32. Markb

    Markb Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2004
    Messages:
    2,139
    Likes Received:
    2
    Nice one mate just read the feature.

    Could have been better though, but a feature is a feature /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

    What's it on about Reiger front bumper?

    Also what Zuast is that?
     
  33. Dean_T

    Dean_T Active Member

    Joined:
    May 2, 2004
    Messages:
    645
    Likes Received:
    139
    gotta love the muppets at Revs for showing your number plate too, how very professional of them!
     
  34. jojo

    jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2003
    Messages:
    28,592
    Likes Received:
    3,311
    [ QUOTE ]
    Dean_T said:
    gotta love the muppets at Revs for showing your number plate too, how very professional of them!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Jimbo's not shy, when it comes to his reg plates though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  35. pure

    pure Member

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2003
    Messages:
    340
    Likes Received:
    1
    well played jimbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Lookin smart.
     
  36. Lowride

    Lowride Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2003
    Messages:
    140
    Likes Received:
    0
    I was scannin thru Revs and saw ure A3, very nice mate. I thought I`d hav a look if I could find u on here cuz I saw that u`d given a shout out to the site

    What do u think of the paint on that A4??

    I can`t stand it personally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

    Well done for gettin a feature in PVW.. its a top mag, I had a feature in The Golf when I had my mk2 GTi. Gettin an Audi in a VW mag can`t be too easy
     
  37. Gambba

    Gambba Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2003
    Messages:
    1,361
    Likes Received:
    2
    Someone please tell me that's REVS forecast is completely inaccurate and A3's will not become the hottest thing since a newly born **** amongst young spotty faced boyracers!!!??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

    Even in Holland I could be forced into hiding if this were to become true.....
     
  38. FactionOne

    FactionOne Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    May 23, 2004
    Messages:
    3,273
    Likes Received:
    182
    [ QUOTE ]
    Gambba said:
    Someone please tell me that's REVS forecast is completely inaccurate and A3's will not become the hottest thing since a newly born **** amongst young spotty faced boyracers!!!??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

    Even in Holland I could be forced into hiding if this were to become true.....

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I think we should all be rather worried... However it seems the situation might be worse on the continent than over here -> http://www.street-race.nl/index/fotos/audi/21?p=1

    The chavs are definately starting to get on it over here though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif It seems there's a slowly increasing number of people my age and younger buying Audis and doing in some cases hideous things to them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif I would like to point out that although my age makes me a prime candidate, I'm not a burberry-wearing street-racer. I only got an Audi because my old man's had more than I care to remember and I figured it'd be cool to start with a nice car, and something I'm really happy with instead of one of the usual suspects - and all I was doing with my money before getting the car was drinking and smoking it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    It doesn't look good for us though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

    Regards,

    Rob.
     
  39. recomdos

    recomdos Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2004
    Messages:
    997
    Likes Received:
    3
    [ QUOTE ]
    FactionOne said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Gambba said:
    Someone please tell me that's REVS forecast is completely inaccurate and A3's will not become the hottest thing since a newly born **** amongst young spotty faced boyracers!!!??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

    Even in Holland I could be forced into hiding if this were to become true.....

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I think we should all be rather worried... However it seems the situation might be worse on the continent than over here -> http://www.street-race.nl/index/fotos/audi/21?p=1

    The chavs are definately starting to get on it over here though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif It seems there's a slowly increasing number of people my age and younger buying Audis and doing in some cases hideous things to them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif I would like to point out that although my age makes me a prime candidate, I'm not a burberry-wearing street-racer. I only got an Audi because my old man's had more than I care to remember and I figured it'd be cool to start with a nice car, and something I'm really happy with instead of one of the usual suspects - and all I was doing with my money before getting the car was drinking and smoking it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    It doesn't look good for us though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

    Regards,

    Rob.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I hear that mate....it's quite a concern! They will just make Audi look common and cheap. I wanted my car as it's discreet and fun, bringing a little bit of sophistication. I really hope I don't start seeing maxed versions where I live /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i'd much rather they bought BMW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif and make them the burberry of automobiles! lol
     
  40. a3kid

    a3kid Member

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2004
    Messages:
    122
    Likes Received:
    0
    can not believe you got a feature oh well i went one better and got a cover of revs with my a3 and its in max power top 100 keep trying eh.
     
  41. recomdos

    recomdos Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2004
    Messages:
    997
    Likes Received:
    3
    [ QUOTE ]
    j8436741 said:
    can not believe you got a feature oh well i went one better and got a cover of revs with my a3 and its in max power top 100 keep trying eh.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    love to see pics...:)
     
  42. Leddy

    Leddy Member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2003
    Messages:
    213
    Likes Received:
    0
    [ QUOTE ]
    j8436741 said:
    can not believe you got a feature oh well i went one better and got a cover of revs with my a3 and its in max power top 100 keep trying eh.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Cram it, Buzzkill.

    Max Power top 100? Are you sure you want to be bragging about that?

    Btw, thanks for posing for my sig.
     

Share This Page