1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My External ASN Sticker

mancdan Aug 9, 2012

1. mancdan

mancdan Active Member

Just stuck my external ASN Sticker on this afternoon but not sure it looks right where it is.
    Opinions welcome, good or bad :yes:

ASN Sticker 1.jpg

ASN Sticker 2.jpg

2. Richardesty

Richardesty loves quattro

Seems a bit too cluttered just there..... May have been better 'next' to the 2.0T badge, to the right on the bumper?

3. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

not for me
    spoils the look

4. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

Nope, looks 'orrible.

5. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator Audi A4

Nope, its bad.

Just as a side note, mines has an s-line badge under the A4 badge which looks pants,(t'was on when I bought the car) so I took it off, only to discover its hiding a deep scratch where someone previously had levered off the A4 badge, so I stuck it back on, still looks ****, but is better than the scratch :lmfao:

6. Artimus

Artimus Shortback

It's too cluttered where it is. Put it on the rear screen where it belongs. :)

7. bigrich690

bigrich690 Active Member

It's not just that, the sticker is too big, you could have done with a smaller one and stick it on the rear window as I did in the corner, but each to there own, maybe stick it at the top or the rear window dead centre?

8. mancdan

mancdan Active Member

Cheers everyone, think I will remove it today and then order another one for the back window as I'm guessing it wont stick back on once I have removed.