My Dolphin Grey A3 2.0 TDi - Progress Thread

I was hoping you would say it wasnt too bad lol didnt want to have the only option being air.. Is it just general sort of subframe and bits that will stand up to it or sumps/exhausts etc that are a bit more delicate?

I'm not really too clued up on it tbh. I just drive carefully and hope for the best. It was only going to be temporary til I got air, which I think is needed, but now I'm thinking of just going for a more standard look as my cars just a daily runabout and not really for show. But we shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not really too clued up on it tbh. I just drive carefully and hope for the best. It was only going to be temporary til I got air, which I think is needed, but now I'm thinking of just going for a more standard look as my cars just a daily runabout and not really for show. But we shall see.

:wtf:

What lol? I feel uncomfortable parking my car in the middle of a city centre parked up a curb with these wheels on. Or am I just being a pussy?

Your being a pussy, i use mine as a daily and my cars your twin, parking is easy aslong as you can park and take your time :)

More concerned with the lowlife scum that seem attracted to my car. But that's life today. Too many jealous people. Need to shift my standard rims ASAP

I know alot of people like the wheels. For the right price I'd let them go. Pm me if anyone is seriously interested.

i dont live to far from u, i dont think ive ever ya :( if u see a white seat bocanegra running around thats me or the missus as it hers lol

i think ur car is the boloxs mate,

me gettin a a3 is a much now, i want ur wheels for my a3 wheni sort it out

10mm spacers all round. And I see a few bocenegras so could be anyone lol. What area are you from?

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! I would love those wheels for my Sportback...

Love these wheels and get loads of compliments. But fancy a change. We all get like it from time to time. ;)

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly will just sell them outright if j get a price I like the sound of/enough to buy some speedlines or bbs

In may? I think. It's now September. I get bored verrry easily. I even want a new car already lol.

The s6 rims have gotta go I think. Sensible offers please. Anyone know good places to advertise???

I'm not allowed to post or even view classifieds on ed38 so that's a no no even though it'd be the best bet.

back to standard for the time being... need a new look

311220_10150796771870714_529830713_20932934_770210213_n.jpg