1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my current predicament

Gilly Dec 4, 2009

1. Gilly

Gilly Member

It's nearly 3am, and I am sat in my car out side telford hospital waiting for shropdoc to arrive, seriously pissed off because I can hardly breath on account of having an adverse reaction to an asthma inhaler

What a **** Thursday this turned out to be !

Do I expect any one to care ? No, but you f*ckers are the only ones up and I need someone to rant at :happy:

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Get well soon mate, it's frikin cold out there, hope you got your heaters on.

3. Gilly

Gilly Member

Cheers dude, why are you nor asleep its 3 in the am for feck sake

4. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

Sorry to hear this mate.

Im currently at work sitting in a 28 degree office trying not to fall asleep!

5. Gilly

Gilly Member

All is sweet now, been on a nebuliser thing and have steroids to take, best of all , its 3 30 and no cars on the road so I can have a super fast blast home.

Night fellas !

6. Gilly

Gilly Member

All is sweet now, been on a nebuliser thing and have steroids to take, best of all , its 3 30 and no cars on the road so I can have a super fast blast home.

Night fellas !

7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Hey good to hear you are ok now mate :)

8. Gilly

Gilly Member

Cheers guys, 28 years old and not being able to breath is some scary ****, back in hospital this am but its all good :arco:
    The driuve home last night was a blast, Can't wait for bluefin !!

9. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Glad your better mate.

10. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I'm a vampire. :)

Good to hear you are fine, bet it was The Saturdays that made you breathless though. :)