1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Cousin & 2 page 3 models

Ade_D Mar 21, 2005

1. Ade_D

Ade_D Member

Just found out my cousin is off to Tenerife tomorrow with 2 page 3 models (Anna & Rebekka) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif. He shares a flat with both of them in London and used to go out with Anna before he came out and confessed he's Gay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I can't believe it...life is so unfair...

I've asked him for a copy of his holiday snaps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll post the links up when i get them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ade

2. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Ohh yes post beach shot if possible

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

3. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

lucky lucky man...but what a waste /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[ QUOTE ]
    Hmmm. i'm having sordid thoughts already, two models, me, suntan oil, Tenerife, yes i'm in the zone (but the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif isn't).

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure u aint getting excited over the gay guy lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

6. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

That Rebekka is awesome looking!

7. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

Do you think that these gay men being spoken of are just pretending to be gay so that they get to share their rooms and body lotion with some hot hot hot women?

8. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

If i said i was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif would (Anna & Rebekka) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif go on holiday with me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif