My carbon wrapping efforts....

Received my lil' sample piece today. Really does have a resemblance to actual carbon fibre, quite impressed. Now, what to stick it to :think:

Received my lil' sample piece today. Really does have a resemblance to actual carbon fibre, quite impressed. Now, what to stick it to :think:

Inside the headlights! That would be pimp ;)
The black piece on the back bumper would look sweet wrapped against the yellow.
Whatever you do get some pictures up.

Inside the headlights! That would be pimp ;)
The black piece on the back bumper would look sweet wrapped against the yellow.
Whatever you do get some pictures up.

Only got a small piece, 100mm x 200mm so Im a bit limited as to what i stick it to. Maybe the audi rings, not sure its big enough though.

Pic's when done fella...
Only got a small piece, 100mm x 200mm so Im a bit limited as to what i stick it to. Maybe the audi rings, not sure its big enough though.

You should have enough there to do the rings mate, I considered mine but I thought it might look a bit dark on my car.

Just make sure you get plenty of heat into it, its good at recovering of you need to peel it off to move it etc.

just had a look, not quite enough to do the front rings, there is enough to do the rear but looks awfully tricky to do n think it might look a bit funny.

You should be OK mate, plety of heat (not too much mind!) and something to make sure you can push it into all the nooks and crannies (cotton bud maybe).

Only just seen this thread, I know I'm sharp ;)

I dad my first go at wrapping last night and it looks pants! Tonight I was going to wrap my grill surround matt black but I struggle grtting all creases and air bubbles out :(

Time and a heat gun mate, just go steady... if it cools down you can always re heat it :)