1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. apples24

apples24 New Member

just thought id say hi and show a pic of me car, its the only pic i have at the mo

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  2. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

Welcome to the forum. Tell us more about the car when you get a chance.

Nice setting! :beerchug:

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. If your interested in meets/events, click the link below and add yourself onto members list and browse through the posts for upcoming events. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

4. Molnboman

Molnboman Well-Known Member

Not the most romatic of locations....but am sure there is a good reason for it! hahaha
    Welcome and hope to hear more from ya!
    BR
    A

5. apples24

apples24 New Member

lol cheers yes it was at my workshop at the time
    its a tdi 170 se just done 100 thousand miles

6. pburv

pburv Well-Known Member Team Glacier Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 saloon DSG

Nice skip:jester:ha ha just kidding..Nice car mate:icon_thumright:

7. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Welcome fella, good choice, o and happy modding lol

8. carl-1968

carl-1968 A4 sold, lots of bits available, ask for details

Would like to remind you that you still owe me for your S-Line grill and a pair of oem headlights. Ive only been waiting since July so I think its about time you coughed up or do I need to have another trip to yours? Or will you try to fob me off again Lee?.