My car... my turn now

The911SC

Reaction score
Picked up my car on Friday... goes like the wind!...

a3ruu2.jpg

a3ruu5.jpg

a3ruu6.jpg

Nice.... weather!!!

Okay it´s a nice car to! Have any plans for styling or shall you leave it as it came out of the factory?

mm, could those be retrofitted (although they look a bit cheap in the image) ?-) Would lighten up the inside a bit. And those weren't available earlier.

- Yak

Sorry to say it makes it look like an Astra interior.

And other thing, might be a silly question, but how do you notice S-line from outside, if you ignore the batches?-) Am I blind, or is there no difference ?

- Yak

Rear spoiler is the only difference I can see.

[ QUOTE ]
garethj said:
Sorry to say it makes it look like an Astra interior.

[/ QUOTE ]

SNOB! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

It looks like plastic in the picture but as you say it might just be the light playing tricks.

It is Aluminium, not plastic, basically, unless you specify this you get plastic (ALL MODELS!)(either whatever they call piano black, but it is just shiny plastic).

It looks good in the flesh and like the older 'S' line of cars (s4,s3 etc)

And, the interior is like any other A3, so do they all look like astras?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

S line package gives you roof spoiler, 18inch rs6 style wheels, half leather seats, black headlining..

For anyone who might be intressted in make the car look like an Astra! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Gear shifter surroundings 8P0 864 261 P 1NK
Front door left 8P3 867 409 F 1NK
Front door Right 8P3 867 410 F 1NK
Rear left 8P3 867 419 F 1NK
Rear right 8P3 867 420 F 1NK
Replacement for the ashtray 8P0 863 301 A 4PK

I´m not sure that this is the right colorcode (NK) But I´m going for a change! When I orderd my car the only option was the Black Piano color! Maybe some one with those can cheak the art.nr on the backside! It´s easy to take them off, its only to bend them outwards starting from the rearside ot the door!

Looks a lot better in that picture. BTW I was talking about the door card looking like an Astra not the whole interior (god forbid).

Seats look good in partial leather.

[ QUOTE ]
The911SC said:
Its blistering!...
Had a Porsche Boxster before, and this is a different kind of fast!...

[/ QUOTE ]
Really? well that is real good news as the more you drive the faster it seems. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
Well that's how I feel anyway!

Just ordered almost identical car, can't get it till March 1st as wife wants new reg, managed to convince her that a bmw 3 series was too common . Having seen how gorgeous yours is and reading how they perform I am so excited i'm shaking like a s**tting dog . By the way I've read that the Black/black interior doesn't look as good as the black silver. I've ordered black black but now I'm not so sure.

hows that black headling in that respect? probably the only thing i havent seen a picture of.

Don't you find it funny that everyone seems to like the piano black (shiny trim)in the S3, in fact there are some posts about upgrading to it. Yet on the new A3 it seems that piano black is not good enough ?

Black headlining is a bit on the dark side!.. but then again i think you get used to it and I quite like it. I'll take a pic if you like but it does feel 'smaller' inside than my wife's old 2.0 FSI which had grey, and my A4 which has grey..

[ QUOTE ]
garethj said:
Don't you find it funny that everyone seems to like the piano black (shiny trim)in the S3, in fact there are some posts about upgrading to it. Yet on the new A3 it seems that piano black is not good enough ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said that?; its a preference thing only. I am not keen on fake wood or shiny black plastic, maybe others are..

I was worried about the black headlining thats why i specified sunroof hoping it would lighten up the inside a bit.