My Car Accident....

WelshWoody83

Reaction score
As Ive mentioned it in someone elses thread somewhere I thought Id just put up a pic or two, before and after of my crash...ah well here she is...CAT C write off
a30.jpg

8b8e2f13.jpg

72fd5037.jpg

7d78fbc3.jpg

Mine was worse than that and an 04...but it wasnt a wright off !!

It was my fault, no one else involved, mounted a roundabout, took out a chevron sign too, i was going around 40 MPH .

I needed wings doors, bonnet, Bumper, head lights and bottom wishbones and suspension and all the fittings and inner panels....

Yeah the insurance guy who inspected it said the quote for repair was in excess of £9k as they can only quote genuine Audi parts, both fron airbags deployed, windscreen cracked in both front corners, passanger wheel buckled and pushed back collapsed susspension etc... couldnt believe how much black smoke was pouring out of my airbag though..The airbag burt my hand too as I was holding the wheel when it went off (obviously). Oh yeah this was a few months back now though. Shes been replaced with another A3 sportback, black 08 plate. Oh yes meant to say the guy at the salvage yard was pretty descent, let me remove a few things like the aluminium pedals, RNSE etc but he said they would have it back on the road for around £3k with second hand salvage parts...

I know this will sound stupid but i dont think I would have been happy having her back even after repair. A few years back I had an MG ZS and it was broken into whilst at the beach, it never felt the same after so I cant imagine how it would have been driving her again after the accident, if you know what I mean?

Sorry to see this, I hope you're happy with its replacement :)

Ok heres my new car, I know she doesnt stand out as much being Black rather than Red but Im happy with her, well apart from the aloys which have got to go, I want the same alloys as on the previos car.

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

Yeah thats the one, thats where I got mine from, took me a good few hours to get there by train, I live in South Wales you see, they were really good to , picked me up from the train station etc... Nice people I think...

Ooooh....that looked nasty mate. Glad you could make it on here to tell us all though - that's the important thing....easy for me to say though I guess...