my bros audi a3, need some advice

boost-addict

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Reaction score
Website
t.me
ok so i vered my bro away from a honda civc...... and he bought my mates audi a3 1.8t sport (99) result lol

any way we were told it has a apr/revo remap

but the dyno print out has got me real confused

D344322A-89C2-4B65-89C7-B0D43AD0669D-1338-000000D85B184A9B_zpsa34b607e.jpg

FC92A4E2-2A47-4B77-BDFC-298333792F77-1338-000000D8590B657F_zps9d9ec2aa.jpg

(i apoligise if its still on its side, hopefully phobucket should update it)

so it reckon 129bhp at the wheel, i find it hard to comprehend the drag on a fwd car is 59hp

it feels quick, infact quicker then my a4, but then mines got a slipping clutch and its quattro and heavier

so any way that that so any ideas and advice there? thinking crap dyno?

and i guess if we contact the correct company they might be able to shed some light on this

then secondly, the dispaly is completly not working not even back lit, vagcom says no faults on the instuments, and as yet havent checked fuses but revs and mph and all other lights and bits work. it dosnt look to be a bank backing but looks as if there is a lcd behind there. i know the display gets lines etc, but do they tend to stop all together?

he has some good plans and hopefully i can help him go bt or even hybrid. he literly only wants 270hp
its a agu motor so should be good, it did come with a 4bar fpr but ive said not to fit it. but wonder if its ment to be part of the remap?

any way few pics.

(dv already removed lol)
E7B28F6B-E8E1-4946-B2DA-5E29BB2F651E-1338-000000D8615A87E7_zpse6cc5d00.jpg

2D5D9E65-E9E4-4857-BE1A-4E757DBDBA76-1338-000000D865D8C0FF_zps7fb424d0.jpg

Isn't the AGU 150bhp standard? So mapped to 185 is pretty reasonable I think.

As for 'only 270bhp' he'll need a fair bit more than a map! K04 surely?

That's quite good! Don't fit the 4 bar fpr, leave the std one in. Check the pcv system for leaks, and if you want 270bhp them get a k03s hybrid or k04? Go BT if you want some real powarrr! I do like the detail on the engine cover!

lol shoulda gone with a honda, dont talk trash, i said, look do you want a loud boy racer car which is uncomftable, ok the engines are relable ish but the rest is a rust bucket at this age.

or a car thats comftable, tunable with relaitivly little money, sub 1k can see a hybrid ko3s with rs wheels for 250bhp.

yer we or should i say i know 270 is like a miricle on a ko3 lol

yer i quote like the engine cover shame it dont fit mine lol

yer agu is 150 big port. he found the fpr cheap for the future if needed

so is the 59hp drag a shiz dyno or true?

i want to try and run about 250bhp at the wheels its had a Revo remap fitted with fmic 3" exhaust from standard down with cat (will b purchasing a de-cat) i am looking to spend bout 1k over time on the engine but don't know wot's the best way to achieve this keeping reliability in mind.

i want to try and run about 250bhp at the wheels its had a Revo remap fitted with fmic 3" exhaust from standard down with cat (will b purchasing a de-cat) i am looking to spend bout 1k over time on the engine but don't know wot's the best way to achieve this keeping reliability in mind.
As said mate. Hybrid ko3 or ko4. Downpipe and gigh flow cat or decat which ever you fancy, then remapped. You will have to check par number on your pump as unsure what pressure one you have as its a sport model. You have a 4 bar fpr incase te map calls for it
250bhp is well with in range of relabilty. Is tourqe tht you haveto watch 300ft/lb is te very very limt on standard internals and 250bhp is not going to be near that figure. I would aslo no go back to revo but travel to r-tech as i will when the time comes.
Also i can get hold of that ko3 for your car for £20 its finejust snokes so perfect for hybrid whixh uses rs4 and rs6 wheels. Unless tou just buy a right bank rs4/6 turbo cant remember which one is basicly a k03 fitment then have that worked iirc from what ive read the rs hot side is a little bigger meaning itll flow better then a ko3 with the same wheel

i been talking to audiidua[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] but didnt do it becasue i dont know any one here, and didnt want to risk it but he did say he would do it for £360[/FONT]