my birthday present & new toy

205man

Reaction score
after paying to take my girlfriend to hawaii for her birthday this coming november, this is what she bought me for my birthday on wednesday............i know its not that exciting maybe but ive been looking to get something to use for for so i dont have to keep using my audi and getting filthy and i can carry more..........

its a 55 plate warrior with rallitronic power upgrade, decat pipe, full leather,dvd + 3 monitors, 1 owner from with only 15,000 miles on the clock..........the only thing i can find worng is the polished alloys have some weather marking on them.......but they can be changed

warriornp2.jpg

warriornp1.jpg

yes im a spoilt man...................lol well its a hard life

i got it wednesday on my actually birthday but it wanted to make sure id given it a proper clean (not forecort clean) and good polish/wax before i took some photos.

i had test driven a few so she knew what i was looking for and knew i wanted black, i almost put a deposit down on one last weekned but she talked me out of it saying i should keep looking as a better one may come along, noy knowing she had bought htis one

.................see now shes keeping secerets i cant trust her anymore lol

i had test driven a few so she knew what i was looking for and knew i wanted black, i almost put a deposit down on one last weekned but she talked me out of it saying i should keep looking as a better one may come along, noy knowing she had bought htis one

.................see now shes keeping secerets i cant trust her anymore lol

Good job your not a stubborn sod or you would have ended up with two!!:meeting:

Well done on the missus, i mean the pressie ;-)

Vey lucky dude, have lots of fun in it.

it definately wont be used for the school run......................dont have kids lol

but i will using it for work to meet clients and to take sample and materials to clients/sites, and as most sites are still fields/building sites will be more practical than the audi and as im a keen mountain biker and fisherman ill be taking off road to get the places i need to go, also my family are farmers so will be used to get round the farm.

i know i paid for her trip to hawaii but i wasnt expecting anything in return, she certainly excelled herself this birthday..............cant wait til xmas now lol

i thought about putting on 22s" and have looked at some, but decided they wouldnt be parctical with me having to go offroad also, so may just go upto 18" maximum

Congratulations, you'll love it - I had the Animal one on a 52 plate for a couple of years as a company motor - fantastic vehicle! Miss the sheer practicality and road presence, the power upgrade makes a huge difference. I added a proper 'bedrug', fully jetwashable carpet liner and a full wraparound rear step and tow hitch, which was dead useful - but less great for offroading, big reduction in the exit angle at the rear. After about 50k in it, my frustrations were fairly minor - A few ECU niggles ('Limp' mode on these is REALLY annoying!), inability to get really long things in the truck bed ( But I knew that when I got it), regular tracking issues and frankly pretty dreadful economy - 24-26mpg on diesel was about the average - there's a huge difference in economy between 68mph and 85! I, of course, always stayed at legal speeds. (!) The Mitsi paint isnt particularly wonderful either, I quickly learned to park well away from other people and get birdsh1t removed immediately!

You'll love it, Have fun!

wow a 4x4 being used as a 4x4 , im just used to all the ones round here being parked at the school twice a day . Granted they are driven by women who think they are twice as big as they are and also think they have the right of way all the time as their car is bigger than mine lol

Thats a serious flippin pressie, are you sure she didnt stick your back details on the finance repayment details??!!!

ive already found out the paint is very soft, you only have to brush it and it marks and im having the tracking checked this week as i noticed it does pull slightly but then maybe thats because i was playing this weekend on the farm lol nad have knocked it out

wasnt really worried about fuel economy as my audi is only averaging 21 according to the display so anything more is a bonus lol

no she defo not put my bank details in as she has paid for it in full from her account, i know ive seen the statement lol