1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My B8 A4 Avant S-Line - Pics

AshA4 Aug 22, 2012

1. AshA4

AshA4 Ash

Finally got around to taking a few snaps after giving the car a good wash and polish, hope you like :)

Attached Files:

Mad-Dog and Bracer like this.
  2. Bracer

Bracer Member

Lovely, just lovely.

I looked at this colour when I was spec'ing mine, but after having a Black B7 and forever trying to keep it clean went with the Monza.

Any plans to mod ?

3. Daggerit

Daggerit Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi S4 quattro Audi Avant Owner Group

It's looking smart mate! I like the just off black look of the Lava Grey, makes you look twice. ;)

Like Bracer is asking, got any mods planned for her?

4. AshA4

AshA4 Ash

Cheers guys, not massive into mods but am thinking of a DTUK box for it :)

5. Daggerit

Daggerit Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi S4 quattro Audi Avant Owner Group

Get in there quuick and PM him because he's doing some good deals just now, that's why I bought mine before I even took delivery of my car! Haha.

6. AshA4

AshA4 Ash

LOl little skint after buying the car and we are trying to move house, so the DTUK box will have to wait a while, will get it done though at some point.

7. longp2

longp2 Active Member

The Lava does look awesome when clean and waxed, still a ****** to keep clean though.