1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Audi (new to the Audi scene)

J4ke Jan 28, 2007

1. J4ke

J4ke New Member

Thought I would post a picture of my car and show you all it as I am very happy with it!
    [​IMG]

2. sniperlover

sniperlover Member

Looks nice mate but if you got any cash, you can put extras on it wheels,bodykits etc.checkout my gallery (sniperlover)

3. J4ke

J4ke New Member

I know i need to do some stuff to it but Im so skint at the moment and i have only had it 3 days.

Planning to get windows tinted slightly, some 19" new style RS4 reps (pictures of them on an A4 would be appreciated), RNS-E sat nav (retrofit), lower bumpers colour coded and possibly remapped to take it to around 180-190bhp.

Im planning on taking a while to do it so i keep my interests in the car and dont get bored......im a sucker for getting bored with things!

Thanks

Jacob

4. J4ke

J4ke New Member

Well This is a vision of how i want it to look externally.
    [​IMG]

5. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

well ive got my 19inch brand new rs4's for sale( hardly used), plus i may also be able to help you with that re-map. pm for details!

6. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

Welcome...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Am looking for a 'cheap' bootlip spoiler myself...

7. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

PS
    I haven't got a body kit on mine, it's merely the lower 'grey' section colour-coded to match...

8. A4Andy

A4Andy Quattro-tastic. Not half.

I'd be careful of tinting fore of the B-pillar.

Other than that, sound plans.

Welcome.

9. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

yea i went 20% tint all round thats max i would go on front windows! its 3 points now if they >30% on fronts