my.audi.com nav problems

sandman112

Reaction score
New owner of an S3 (loving it so far) but I've got an issue with the nav options on my.audi.com

I created an account on there when i first go the car (actually before it using the number on the order form) and for the first week i had the options to download maps, create POI's and create picture destinations. great i thought, i don't have the audi connect so i can create the POI's i need and upload them via SD card (as per instructions on the site, updates were also available via SD card)

however now when i log into my audi i no longer have the same options, i have destination entry via google maps and destination entry via my audi ... both of which i think need audi connect to work ??? slightly confused ... neither of these options were there last week ...

i was hoping to get my POI's added in tonight but option gone and probably more importantly i don't have the map updates any more (I'm sure i read on here that you get free updates for so long, or so many updates from buying the car) .... i don't fancy paying the extortionate prices audi seem to want for map updates after all the nav activation is expensive enough .... any ideas why I'm seeing these options now and not the same options as last week ?