1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My audi A6

A6 millsy Jan 9, 2013

1. A6 millsy

A6 millsy New Member

Hi my name is james, i brought my first audi a6 sline end of last year and havent had time to get some pic so today was the day so heres a couple ive got at the mo.

IMG_0542.jpg IMG_0541.jpg

Aly likes this.
  2. Tuddie

Tuddie Active Member

Looks nice mate, i need to get a pic of mine up too had it since start of December. What engine does yours have?

3. A6 millsy

A6 millsy New Member

Hi it got the 2.0 tdi 170bhp

4. Tuddie

Tuddie Active Member

Same as mine, not that great on fuel ive noticed but then again it is a large car.

5. A6 millsy

A6 millsy New Member

Hi i brought mine for towing my brothers track car, the mpg on the car is not the best but it so nice.

6. saxonblue

saxonblue Member

hi. just got myself an a6 as well. i came from an a4 cabriolet 1.8t , to a a6 3.2fsi quattro. just got it today so am still all giddy with it at the moment and proding and pressing everything, iv had loads of audi in the past so i know and love them all !!!!!
    but i never realy gave the A6 a chance before. good know why. maybe to bizzy messing about with A4'S. but now i got 1 i love it.
    it just feels right
    now what should i be looking out for with the A6, WHAT DO I NEED TO KEEP AN EYE ON AND WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP IT SWEET

7. A6 millsy

A6 millsy New Member

well im still getting to grips with my a6 cause ive had mine for bout 4 weeks at the mo.

8. saxonblue

saxonblue Member

had mine 2 days. still working out all the functions,
    speaking of witch...mine has a phone inside it. i try to use it but it says "insert sim" errrm. eh???
    do i need to get a sim card forit or do i put my sim in the thing.... HELP!!!

9. JayP

JayP Member

10. A6 millsy

A6 millsy New Member