My Audi 1.8T :-)

ashwilson

Reaction score
Hellllllo... Im new to the forum.. been looking at some peoples progress blogs and must say some are very nice indeed.

Mods atm are;
Coilovers
Carbon wrapped bonnet
bonnet bra
Skoda VRS alloys
forge dump valve
full exhaust system
angels eyes
smooth front bumper

Future plans;
Dewrapp the bonnet?
black roof
S3 front and rear bumpers
new passenger door(current one is rusty)

Pictures;

6909e72ad5ad11e2a3e422000a1fbe39_7.jpg

2c414038b02111e2b1c522000a9f18eb_7.jpg

31006deeb00611e2998822000a1fbc5d_6.jpg

myoldsaxooo^

9e0f226ab4e611e2ab6b22000aa8004d_7.jpg

Comments welcome..

Also is there a for sale section here. need a few bits =]

Last edited:
Nice bit of stance on that....

Here's the classified section for buying/selling

Classifieds

Also where abouts are you located Ash? How are you finding the A3 after the Saxo?

Nice bit of stance on that....

Here's the classified section for buying/selling

Classifieds

Also where abouts are you located Ash? How are you finding the A3 after the Saxo?

Grimsby buddy, ill add it to profile shortly... and thanks for the link!
And im loving it. had about 10 saxos/106s so this is a good step up.. never going back to little cars again :)

Grimsby buddy, ill add it to profile shortly... and thanks for the link!
And im loving it. had about 10 saxos/106s so this is a good step up.. never going back to little cars again :)

Cool Cool :)

That will explain the sea side shot then!

10 saxos/106s....****** hell I thought my mate who had 6 had his fair share! I do have a little soft spot for a well sorted 106gti to be fair though :unsure: lol

Oh and the bonnet looks pretty good with the wrap on, as it goes with the tinted/black and red look of the car. If anything I'd say get the roof done to match it - and get that ****** bonnet bra off ;-) lol

Cool Cool :)

That will explain the sea side shot then!

10 saxos/106s....****** hell I thought my mate who had 6 had his fair share! I do have a little soft spot for a well sorted 106gti to be fair though :unsure: lol

Oh and the bonnet looks pretty good with the wrap on, as it goes with the tinted/black and red look of the car. If anything I'd say get the roof done to match it - and get that ****** bonnet bra off ;-) lol

Hahah ... 4 vts 3 gtis 1quicksilver 1diesiel gti rep and a 1.1 lol.. quite bad to be fair.. mrs always telling me to stick to one car which hopefully will now be the audi ha!.. I quite like the bonnet bra.. can't take it off as i only wrapped bonnet down to it LOL!.. Shoud i do roof CF or gloss black? What you think buddy?

Each to there own re:bonnet bra. Personally I think there's only one place a bra should be :p

Well if you are keeping the bonnet CF you should definitely stick with that theme I reckon and go CF wrap for any other parts....

Things like wing mirrors, door blades and the little plinth on the boot are popular areas to wrap and change. Up to you on what you want doing mate....it's your own personal preference and everyone's got different taste.

Have a search on here, as there are quiet a few examples where people have wrapped those parts of the car before.

3 new photos of the car =].. hopefully new alloys within the week.

13d6c028e97311e292d022000a1fcc15_7.jpg

25e3a444eacb11e2812422000aeb0bcd_7.jpg

5bd55392df4811e29a8f22000a9f195b_7.jpg