imported_billybravo

well here is some more photos of the audi with the kit on

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

i wanna do that but not to keen on coilovers i had them on my old fez and for the money of them i didnt think it was worth it.

when i had them i set them up a few times in the first few months getting the hightand ride just right then left them in the same place for years then they siezed that way and wasnever to be moved again

i want a good drop but carnt find any spring kits for the sport as im told the sport sits 30mm lower than a std A4

can anyone help ??

[ QUOTE ]
i wanna do that but not to keen on coilovers i had them on my old fez and for the money of them i didnt think it was worth it.

when i had them i set them up a few times in the first few months getting the hightand ride just right then left them in the same place for years then they siezed that way and wasnever to be moved again

i want a good drop but carnt find any spring kits for the sport as im told the sport sits 30mm lower than a std A4

can anyone help ??

[/ QUOTE ]

I might have some springs available soon as I have just got some coilovers. The springs are Eibach Sportlines, drop the car between 45mm and 60mm.

very nice just what i need /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

will that drop my car by that or the std audi A4??

email me if you do sell them craig@top-end.com

Car looks nice from what I can see, plus it looks like you have a replica of my rear bumper.

how come's I did not get an offer on the springs!!! Need a set for the RS4 set-up I have so beg's on the next set or these if you don't want them Billy/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

looks really good day light pics pls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

sorry ive only got this one at the moment more to come when i find a good day

Shame you didn't live nearer mate, could of taken you for a proper photoshoot. Whenever your about, give us a bell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i better go and buy a bell then just incase i see you lol

but if im ever in the area i will let you know

there is more pics in the meets part of the forum but by the time i took them a few had got off