My absence

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
hi all,

It is with tears in my eyes I type this post. My beautiful Rachel has ditched me. 10 years of being together, 5 living together and just 3 months of being engaged. I am heartbroken and a shadow of what I was. I don't know right now what is going to happen but I may be away from here for some time and may well need to sell my A4 to keep a roof over my head. To be honest I don't much care. I've lost th emost precious thing I've ever had and feel like I have nothing. I love her so very very much but she has told me she doesn't love me anymore.

I bid you all a fairwell for the time being at least. I may be back then again I may not, only time will tell. If I don't return i would like to thank everybody on here for the help and the banter.

Kindest regards

Stephen

Oranoco, I'm so sorry to hear that, I know how you must be feeling.

If there's anything I can do to help a fellow ASN'r, let me know. I have space here, but may be too far from your work, I'm in Suffolk.

Don't sell your car if you can avoid it.

Take care, and stay good.

Man I feel your pain I have been there and it's a hell when they drop the bomb shell.

If I can help in anyway please let me know.

Really feel for you too mate. I know it's much easier said than done but try to stay positive.

If I can help in any way then I'm here too.

So sorry to hear your news Stephen. As Lee says try to stay positive, time will pass and you'll learn to cope a little more each day. Sorry again, hopefully we'll be here if ever you need us.

Oh man, gutted for you!!

Sorry to hear this, hopefully there will be light at the end of the tunnel and something positive will happen through this.

In the meantime chin up and if theres anything we can do to help, you know where we are.

Take care mate :)

So hard to have something positive to say. But I suppose things can only get better. You will prevail, and the roads will always be there for you. As will we. Keep on driving mate.

I know you feel massively hurt now Bro', but you'll be stronger from this.
It's hard times like this where you have to realise you only get one shot at this life, and no matter how you feel about anyone else, YOU are the most important person to look after.
Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and look forward to fresh experiences. There will come a point where you look back to these events, you'll think 'Wow, look at me now!' and it will all make sense.
Take care man.

So sorry to hear, Stephen
take care man

new to this forum and dont yet know anyone on here, but i recently went through a similar experience. it does get better , turn to your mates and family. they are always there for you as you will be for them. it gets better.

Same also mate, newish member and dont know many folk including yourself. All i can add is myself n my partner went thru a very rough patch around end of last year, and i ended our 5yrs, only to spiral out of control with my lifestyle, in the end i had to sort myself out and realised she was the one thing i missed the most, after 3 month apart i managed to sort our split and are still going strong now. There is always hope mate, and i also thought i didnt love my partner anymore,hence the split amongst other reasons, but the time apart done me good and made me realise there was nobody else i wanted to be with, and life wasnt the same. Maybe she'll realise this with time. We all get stuck in a rut from time to time with constant pressures of everyday living, paying bills, work, etc, and sometimes i think we forget about how we feel, especially those closest to us, usually being the first we take our frustrations out on. Hope things work out for you mate.;)

Hey mate, sorry to hear you've had such a bad time. I think we have all experienced heartache at some point. I know its easy for me to say and hard for you to believe at the moment, but things will get better. I went through a similar thing about 10 years ago and my world fell apart (kids involved too). Now I look back at it and am glad my life has changed direction. Have a new woman in my life, financially better off and generally a happier man. Keep your chin up fella and look after yourself.

There are no words to convey the feeling that overwhelms you when this occurs, I had it happen to me, but I made a huge personal change and managed to resume my relationship. But I still experienced the sadness.
its not just the lack of the person, its the lifestyle you get used to, and the surroundings you are in, everything you shared, even the little things.

The feeling in the pit of your stomach, like emptiness is awful.

The best thing to do, really is get together with your mates, and get out and about. It diverts your attention away from the issue.

And if there really is no resolving your relationship, a rebound is sometimes helpful.

Good luck.

**** man.... dunno what to say appart from chin up mate. hope you pull through ok :)

don't need an A4 to be on here. come back when you feel like a laugh

Hi buddy sorry to hear what your going through i have never been where you are now and hope i never am but like every one on here says we r here if you need anything even just a chat or banter

Wish you all the best mate and the site wont be the same without you

Good luck:friends:
Tazzy