My A6 now lowered, (on 20's n full bodykit)

wat ya think?
Audibadgeexhaust.jpg

Can't you go for side exits instead?

This would keep your backside nice and clean and free from obvious protrusions.

ooh er

:sex:

TonyT said:
To be honest I think you have one of the few cars that could carry that off :yes:

Tony

Yeah, thanks, i saw a pretty much standard audi coupe with that style exit, looked crap as i didn't c it until i looked really close! not a worth while mod on a std car.

Nah, i think it's stayin, just to p**s u guys off, lol, plus the lil bit of downforce comes in handy, and what wud i hold on to when shopping eh?

Oh no, ........what have the Decepticons done to you, Maximus Prime.......???:)

evomaster:-

been a bit quite recently reg your car - not done anything else to it?

TonyT

if your rolling radius is more with the 20"S then how much is your speedo out. Also how does it affect the MOT. being so close to the arches ?

Like the look lowered think its cool Though I would not be happy with the Grill. IMO it looks cheap (not saying it is) Love the alloys I think the small boot lid spoiler would finish this off better than the high level one. But importantly you like it.

Else I think youve done a great job with a different car. not many can say that.

Good luck

tony - na not done much to it......yet, got few plans for this year / next couple of months for the shows.
Puttin a seat leon cupra R front lip spoiler on the front bumper, may smoothe it in n spray it or leave as is, dunno will see
Bonnet is gettin a vent in (saw a really nice 1 at a meet, it's a bit japish but i think it'll look good when done, and looking at eyebrowspoilers attached to bonnet (don't like calling it bad boy look - bit ghey really)

Dunno wot to do with the grill? may mod it n remove few bars n make it deeper so it reaches the rad?

The exhaust is being re-made going for quad exit 2 either side pushed right against the reccess in the bumper then fill the hole i cut for the original exhaust n put the number plate in the middle of the exhaust, not square.

That shud probabily most of the bodywork i'll do for now.
oh and i've not done much atm to it cos most of my attention has been going to my fix up runaround car Kreg Astra GSi (far too much work on it, never thought it wud need as much as it did until i ripped it apart!)

Cheers maxlbrown, yes i'm pleased but there's still lots more to be done to the beast but i'm in no rush to do them, i like having money with no ties i'e loans! lol