My A4 TFSi Quattro

Chrisrobbo102

Reaction score
Since selling my Leon TDi I have been on the lookout for a nice A4. I wanted a TDi Auto at first but got advised not to bother with the Auto box as they can be a pain and just go without warning. Next on my list was a TDi 140, Saw quite a few that were just outside my budget so decided to carry on using the A3 TDi that my boss had lent to me (The joys of working at a used car sales place).

The other night Jake (cuprajake on here) sent me a text about a car he had seen advertised so arrangements were made & I went to see it.

The car was very clean with full history (mostly by Audi including timing belt) It drove spot on so a deal was done and I came home in it.

I can honestly say that I really do love driving the car, Its nice and smooth with plenty of power & once I have put my own stamp on it I will be more than happy.

Pics of the purchase

A company Jake has used twice now with good results, They are called hyperchips

This one sort of spoilt all my plans I had for modding the car though Jake ha ha

Cheers, be interested to hear hoe the car performs with its new map :thumbs up:

I'm close to R-Tech who seem to receive positive reviews, will post a thread when mine is done
I was looking at r tech too, when you planning on getting yours done?

There pretty much the same maps that rtech use.

I was looking to get mine done through this month (February), but I really would like to get my gearshift sorted first - in reality improving that would probably enhance the driving experience more than a map for the large proportion of the time.
Hoping renewing the gearbox oil will improve matters, if not the map may have to wait

Forgot to put a pic of this thats in the glovebox

It says I pod connection on the last pic but if I was to put an I pod in there would I be able control the music from the nav unit?

Reactions: gary_a4_quattro
After the map I was advised to change the DV as it was showing boost pressure not reached, This is why

Its like a different car not, Very responsive & pulls very very well.

Good news Chris ! (.....and I guess you mean "Its like a different car now," rather than "not" ?!? )

So your pleased with the work HyperChips provided - hope the car gives you a big grin everytime you jump in it :icon thumright:

Sorry, yes I meant now instead of not ha ha.

Really pleased with how it drives.

When I bought the car it had a scratch on the front window directly in the drivers vision where cheap wipers had rubbed it, Although not an MOT failure it was really annoying me so I bought a genuine Audi wiper arm for the drivers side & genuine Audi wiper blades at a bargain price of £63 !!

Before fitting them I wanted a new windscreen so Today this happened

New screen with top tint & rain sensors £192 fitted.

Then 2 hours later this happened

Time for screen number 2 to be fitted, This was my own stupid fault as I decided to put the new passenger wiper blade on after the screen had been fitted & ended up not putting the wiper arm up fully which resulted in the arm springing back down & smashing my new screen :(

Well sadly I have sold the A4, Put it up for sale last week and on Friday took a deposit on it.

After the map I was advised to change the DV as it was showing boost pressure not reached, This is why

Its like a different car not, Very responsive & pulls very very well.
You think thats bad lol look at mine