1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My A4 For Sale

mattv6 Apr 11, 2009

1. mattv6

mattv6 Member

Just testing the water, I am looking for a change Ideally something with more power maybe a Saab 95 Aero Hot.

Any comments or sugestion on the price please let me know.

Matt.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/987655.htm

2. mattv6

mattv6 Member

Hi All

Am I asking the right price for my A4?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. jcb

jcb Active Member VCDS Map User

ever driven teh Saab? 2.3 turbo front wheel drive right?
    scariest thing I have ever been in!
    waaaaay to much power through the front wheels without the suspension to cope with it.
    torque steers like a b1tch and when the boost kicks in you just have to guess where the front end will end up in the wet or on uneven ground

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Despite that, she is a nice looking car, but maybe £800 to 1000 too expensive in this current market. If you can wait you may fin the "right" buyer and i wish you all the luck too

5. Siena

Siena Active Member

I'd say it's overpriced, but you never know...

Good luck.

6. ian52

ian52 2000 a4 1.8tqs-yellow

want a facelift grill to put on there instead of the mesh style one?:)

7. mattv6

mattv6 Member

I will stick with the S4 Grille thanks.

I may decide to keep her if I cant get a half decent price, the car mechanically has not cost me a bean in the year of owning her.

Thanks all

Matt

8. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

The arse has fallen out of the market for ALL used cars, and big engined ones are especially bad, with the fuel prices as they are, anyone who is buying is looking for a small engined petrol or a TDi, so shifting V6's isnt easy.

If you take a look on ebay and browse the completed items it will give you a guide as to what people are prepared to pay for a car like yours. Yes, you might get a bit more on a private sale, but if for instance the most they're selling for on ebay is a grand, your not going to get much more than maybe 1250-1500 going private.

9. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

Get the rims off and sell them seperate and put your stock ones back on to try and recover what costs you can.

10. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I have seen quattro's go for not much more.