My A4 Avant

D8UGF

Reaction score
Thought I would post a picture of the new brief, I have debadged it at the rear and also have a black optics RS4 grill ready to go on, got the numberplate surround painted in gloss black to match the surround, will get the pictures upwhen I have got around to doing it. Only other things will be the cupra R splitter and rear window tints.

Dougie

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks lads, they are OZ Michaelangelo 10's. Had them on my B6 for the last 4-5 years, got them refurbed and swapped over as part of the deal with Audi. Need to get some shots showing the offset on the wheels as they fill out the arches quite well. They're not the biggest at 18's but the roads up in Scotland as you will know Stepho dont really work well with 19's or 20's Lol.

Dougie

I know what you mean about the roads. I really want to run 20's but not willing to shell out all that cash for some nice 20's then damage them on these roads. I understand the frost damages the roads but the patchwork used to repair them is SHOCKING.

Where abouts are you Dougie?

From Lanark originally but now stay in Stirling. South Lanarkshire roads have to be some of the worst!

Where are you from bud?