My A4 2.6 Quattro for sale :(

shame that aint a turbo, im dieing for a quattro.... dunno if i could afford a V6 running costs the way i drive!!

Alpine, it would be a good buy.

If you really wanted an I4, you could always fit your own motor.

Just looked on PH - cracking car, hope she goes to a good home.

a lovely example nice pics too

tempting....

can some 1 lend me £2000 please lol

sure, cant do cheques or transfers itll have to be CASH if thats ok with you!?

can do brand new notes in £50, £20 and £10s nice crisp still SEALED in the.....

MONOPOLY BOX!!!

is that all there worth?
i payed 2.5k for mine std in jan, then had £500 service done "belts etc"
and mine isnt a quattro
jesus if it keeps making a loss like that, i dont know what to do

I paid £500 for mine, a 2,6 QS.

shame that aint a turbo, im dieing for a quattro.... dunno if i could afford a V6 running costs the way i drive!!
I run a 2.4 V6 fwd its got an lpg conversion which is very very cheap to run £25 worth of gas = 300 miles, i shall be putting a PES supercharger on it over the winter which means i've got the economy of LPG and the performance of petrol at the flick of a switch. PES tell me they can map the ECU. I shall be able to completly Decat the car as well because when it's running on gas its legal, this should give me an extra 10-15 bhp when its running on Optimax. I'm never going to sell my car as it's unique and fairly cheap to run. I've designed my own ram air system and junked the air box as well. Cant wait for the summer, i'm hoping for around 280 bhp the lpg system has its own ECU as well which adds to the flexibiliity, i've got the best of both world's performance or economy. Plus i dont think anyone else has done what i'm planning to do. If i didnt have mine i'd buy it i paid nearly 5 grand for my car 4 years ago and it hasnt got leather, but i'm happy.