1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My A4 1.8T Quattro Sport

OllieQS Sep 14, 2012

1. OllieQS

OllieQS Member

Finally got round to giving her a clean and some pictures.

My car is a 2000 with 107k.

I love the QS and its been on the to own list for a while.

Plans are to keep her 99% standard ;) and get her super clean... First job I did was to replace all the lower door trims with the updated version. Just keep finding little jobs here and there. If I do any mods it would be a subtle BTCC theme.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Very clean and the boleros look like they just rolled out of the factory !!!

3. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Two words I never thought I'd see together...

4. OllieQS

OllieQS Member

Camera trick I think mate they are due a refurb due to lacquer peel. chrome lip to stay or not to stay???

5. OllieQS

OllieQS Member

Good point lol, I was thinking 18' original super t's, Eibachs or H&R springs and a modified DTM carbon front splitter. That was my idea of subtle.

6. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Actually, yeah. That's reasonably subtle

7. ado66

ado66 New Member

To stay I think, most Boleros have been sprayed due to ropiness (including mine), yours look worth persevering with.

8. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

Nice, well specced car!;)