My A3 Sport Floret Silver

Scottyg

Reaction score
Been on here a few months now so thought I'd post a few pics. Some will know I like my detailing and pretty OCD about my car being clean. Now that I have a serious back problem my days of full details are over but still like to do bits and bobs when I can. Today was one of those days so car was washed, two bucket with Megs Gold Class, dried with MF and since no correction needed I applied a coat of CG Butterwet Wax with the help of my DA on a soft finishing pad and buffed off with a MF. Tyres dressed with Megs Endurance gel and alloys sealed with residue of CG BWW. Not a wheel sealant fan. Quite pleased with the results.

Reactions: Matt@Slim'sDetailing, Bristle Hound and scotty76
looking good and loving the wheels. Reminds me of my old A3 sportback sport 2.0L T, I had a few back. Keep up the good work, back permitting.
Michael

Reactions: Scottyg
Cheers Michael. I love the wheels. One aspect that drew me to the Sport model. I like the S-line 18s but are two firm for me!

Another wee spruce up. This time using Sonax Perfect Finishing Wax with the usual prep done before hand.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Cheers Col. Have to say, it's one of the easiest cars I've had to keep looking good and sparkling. With my back being goosed it's the only thing that I can do now that keeps me moving for an hour or so. Neighbours think I'm bonkers as it gets a QD wipe down every night, weather dependant!:scared2::scared2: