Hi all, Thought I'd post a small write up on the correction detail I've just done on my A3. Unfortunately I couldn't get any 50/50 shots due the colour/lighting but here goes.... Tools used Kestrel DAS-6 and hex logic pads Brinkmann dual xenon torch Products used Autosmart G101 Valet pro snow foam Valet pro carnauba wash Bilt hammer soft clay IronX Megs 105/205 compound CG blacklight CG hybrid V7 sealant Megs quik interior detailer Mega endurance gel It started off with a Juicy package..... then I cleaned up the arches with G101, I'd already sorted out the rusty hubs with hammerite smooth silver paint and the calipers with black caliper paint Next up was ironX and clay bar, was really surprised how much crud the ironX removed! next day I got the car masked up ready for the megs compound. I'd done a test section and experimented with a few pad combinations but in the end the only combo that would shift the swirls was 105/orange hex logic I then went round the car with 205/white hex logic. After which it was 2 coats of blacklight using blue hex pad and then the CG hybrid. Results are as follows, really impressed with the blacklight/v7 combo finally did the interior with megs QID Next up is my girlfriends dolphin grey A3 where i should be able get some good 50/50 shots... Thanks for looking!