My A3 8p 2.0TDI 140 ;) R16GGD to blow!

Some nice cars at the trafford meet today, had a good time :)

6fece3b2.jpg

47849a82.jpg

Am working on it. :ninja::laugh:

well isnt sitting perfect as of yet so that needs sorting. should have some updates this and next week so keep an eye out.

Will do pal! I'm on the lookout for an s3 front bumper eventually, do you (or anyone else reading this) if the fogs are the same in the sport bumper from the same year?? :think:

Its so ironic how I was at the trafford centre today! But no car, so will pop along when its ready.

Sweet man sounds good! Was a good turnout, all sorts of weird and wonderfulls ;)

Mega busy day today, put new grill on and put lamin-x on fogs.

Started by taking out the three screws under each wheel arch,
a1a113e6.jpg

Next i took the top grill screws out from the top of the grill,
08df143e.jpg

Following on was the screws that hold the bumper to the belly pan, whoever owned this car before me loved scraping over things!! :)
3a9b7bad.jpg

Next was the screw and popper which hold the wing to the bumper, i used a small allen key to push out the stud ;) (cheers Alfiejts)
63b742fc.jpg

And from below :) looking up
2967a6d0.jpg

After this was the one last bolt that holds the bumper to the car structure,
241e62fb.jpg

Now i slowly prized the bumper until it unclipped at each side
7129c042.jpg

One quick pull and the bumper came forward,
e2f29f2a.jpg

Pulled out the inserts ;) and unscrewed the fogs,
3d913cbe.jpg

Cleaned the lenses with cold water and a cotton cloth
c71726e5.jpg

I found that if you breath hard on the lense, this gives you a nice misted surface, then applied the film slowly, smoothing with my thumb :)
bea14ee1.jpg

Once on and happy with, i heated with hair dryer and left to cool, one done so repeated for second
03923d01.jpg

Next i unclipped the badge from the old grill and placed it on the new one
3ce8271f.jpg

Smashing ;)
725a4ff6.jpg

After unclipping a million clips ;) i took out the old grill and dismantled the number plate off it :)
77c1c124.jpg

Time to mount the newbie ;)
ad2ad3bc.jpg

Clipped straight in, sorted! Mounted fogs and inserts and time to put the bumper back on!
f736f9f0.jpg

Finished and washed ;) happy now!
7e4e0a8d.jpg

Looks much better with that grille and lamin-x james. You pleased with how she looks so far

Yeah mate, thrilled! Looks alot diffrent just need some darker windows, s line spoiler and few bits spraying storm grey and ready for march shows lol !! Its a work in progress lol ;)

Yeah mate, thrilled! Looks alot diffrent just need some darker windows, s line spoiler and few bits spraying storm grey and ready for march shows lol !! Its a work in progress lol ;)

:thumbsup: Good, cant wait for show session mine wont be done but still gonna go. You will have to get some new photos and update your sig:happy:

:thumbsup: Good, cant wait for show session mine wont be done but still gonna go. You will have to get some new photos and update your sig:happy:

You at TFS??? I will do as soon as i can find a good location near me lol :)

looking good riggaz!
i wanna lamin-x my front lights but not got round to it yet !

thanks for the walk through i need to do this soon :)

Shes been tinted!! Will post up some pics after ive washed her ;)

Next is gunmetal mirrors and badges :)

you really need some wheels Riggaz!! then you ride will look shweett!

Any plans for wheels and any news on the drop :happy:

Hey N8! Yeh getting there!! Defo having them off you so you will know before anyone else ;)

Should be mar/april ready for the bulk of the show season :)

Cheers dude

Well here she is all tinted!!

b52f247f.jpg

5f31b14f.jpg

2b16544c.jpg

Was done at empire tinting rochdale, would recommend them! They have a site ;)