1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my a3 1.9

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by muchogusto, Sep 5, 2012.

1. muchogusto

muchogusto New Member

hello, this is my car I hope that one day I can do all the mods I have in mind :)
    for now I fitted the sline bumpers

some pics: dscf0139j.jpg dscf0138k.jpg dscf0140z.jpg dscf0141c.jpg
  2. Mr. B

Mr. B English...not so good

Nice, but hate those alloys with passion lol. What mods are coming mate?
  3. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Good start mate :happy: Looks lovely. What other plans do you have?
  4. muchogusto

muchogusto New Member

First I would like to change the wheels because they are horrible:laugh:, I'd like to mount 19 "or 20" rims but in Italy these things are almost impossible to do.. in future then I would change the front grill and put a honeycomb one and change the interior and replace them with leather seats and inserts..and I would lower it but I do not know whether to mount normal dampers or pneumatic..because the roads where I live are a disaster and it would be nice to raise or lower the car when I need it..these mods are very expensive but I hope that in the future I can realize them
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  5. muchogusto

muchogusto New Member

There is a small chance that I can change tires, so the choice would be between 19 or 20, I of course prefer the 20s, what would be the best tires? 225 or 235/30/20?