My 1st Audi!

raycraig

Reaction score
Hello folks,

After a slight disaster over christmas with a pajero and a broken timing belt I decided I would buy myself something half decent!
Manged to get hold of a 2005 A4 B7 Avant 3.0 TDI S-Line Quattro (Manual)

I have only had the car 2 weeks but so far so good (and the mrs likes it so thats a bonus)

First point of call was the rear wiper as this was shot, turns out some t**t had snapped a pin in one of the nozzles which didnt help. The wiper and washer is now working but it is still leaking, only when the boot is open though.. any ideas? There doesnt seem to be a gasket around the outside of the metal cover but should water be able to get in there anyway, may just bite the bullet and get a new motor!

I have already spoken to T8ups on here abut getting the LED upgrades for all the lights he does so that will be ordered and fitted soon along with the cupra slitter.

Plans in the next few months are possibly new wheels and lowering but will see how that goes.
May also see about retro fiting the interior lighting kit as I quite fancy some puddle lights!

Glad to have found this forum as it has already proved useful with repairs and upgrades!

cheers
Ray

Ray welcome to ASN pal, great choice of car too, the 3.0L gang will be along soon, no end of advice and help on here.

Mac

Hi Ray, welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome ray! Nice choice with the 3.0 tdi! Looking forward to seeing some mods! :)