my 11 rear lights ??

samuelhann

Reaction score
Ive been trailing through various posts etc and wanted to double check a few things ..

basically i have the 3 door hatch 07 plate right hand drive and i want the rear lights facelifted .. from what i gather there are two types ..

tinted ones which are slightly newer and non-tinted which are a bit older ....

im after the newer tinted ones and after the part numbers just to double check and get a price locally

for example the ones on this thread that he changed them to ...

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/162709-garnet-s-line-messiahs-tdi-170-a.html

if anyone cud help tht would be appreciated as i know the topic is covered a bit but a bit confusing lol

thanks

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure someone will be able to help you out with part no.s etc. enjoy the forum. :) x

Ive been trailing through various posts etc and wanted to double check a few things ..

basically i have the 3 door hatch 07 plate right hand drive and i want the rear lights facelifted .. from what i gather there are two types ..

tinted ones which are slightly newer and non-tinted which are a bit older ....

im after the newer tinted ones and after the part numbers just to double check and get a price locally

for example the ones on this thread that he changed them to ...

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/162709-garnet-s-line-messiahs-tdi-170-a.html

if anyone cud help tht would be appreciated as i know the topic is covered a bit but a bit confusing lol

thanks

MY11 are the darker lights, for a 3 door:

8P3 945 095C
8P3 945 096C

They come with bulbs etc. Easy to fit, takes 2 mins.

If you're after buying some, get in touch with NHN (Nigel) on here.

Reactions: NHN
Seriously, there is an MY11 thread started every week....

Reactions: wuta3
I just put my set of MY 11...look awesome!

Cost me £165 from TPS, worth it!

Photocheers guys all sorted... much better !

Reactions: MTRL and leeds2592