1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my 1.9 tdi quattro passed 4Th mot!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by vorsprung dork, Apr 29, 2011.

1. vorsprung dork

cant belive it my 7 year old 97k 1,9 130 quattro has just passed its 4th mot with not even an advisory! this car to date has cost me a total of £12 in 5 years of ownership on an engine temp sensor! expensive to buy but worth it in the long run! my 2,5 tdi avant also pased with 86k on with no advisorys also this week but i dont know about its previous tests as ive only owend it for a year! but im still loving it!

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. a4 cabrio

a4 cabrio Member

sounds like you got a very nicely looked after car there mate, as the saying goes, look after it and it will look after you.

4. vorsprung dork

i just drive it mate! sometimes hard! doughnuts in the snow and that! its audi build quality mate!

5. a4 cabrio

a4 cabrio Member

lol good to have a blast every now and again, but you gotta be doing something right, £12 plus servicing in 5 years is great. your right about build quality, but you gotta have a bit of luck as well

6. vorsprung dork

yeah i may have just jixned it tho! doh!

7. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Does that apply to the glovebox hinge too? lol

8. vorsprung dork

fair comment!!! lol! rear ashtrary is fooked too due to rear legroom being the same as the tower of london rack mate! lol!

9. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Thats easily sorted, slide the seat forward so the steering wheel is tight against your chest.

10. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

look after your toys and they will look after you,

11. S3 GAZ

S3 GAZ Member

Must be a good month. my 04 1.9 tdi quattro with 80k also passed its MOT with no advisories. Also did the timing belt and service this week. MOT, Timing belt Kit, Water Pump, Oil & Filters and 1 long day with my head in the engine bay £179 all in= Done :sm4:

12. benjie

benjie Well-Known Member

Mine failed :crying: Headlight aim. The thingy you wind are broken and my left headlight is pointing up/left. Damn.
    Could be worse I suppose, bit of a bummer as I'm taking loads of kids on a school trip till Friday so can't get it retested till then!