My 1.8t Quattro Sport for sale. 59k. FSH

JAM35F

Reaction score
My 2000/w facelift 1.8TQS saloon (59k FSH) is now for sale.

Please view all the details in the classified section and PM me with any questions rather than discuss here, cheers.

Car now sold to first viewer for full asking price!!!

Well done mate, was it someone from here?

No from Pistonheads, ad went live at 9am saturday morning, he called at 11am and came this morning. Left a sizeable deposit and picks it up next weekend. He loved it and couldn't fault it. Will be sad to see it go but needs must and I got a good price for it.

Wicked mate, you staying with us?

Unfortunately it's a forced sale as I'm expecting to be made redundant soon so money will sit there as a cushion if the worst happens. When things are more settled hopefully cash will be there and I'll get another audi, probably go up to a B6 though as I'll never get another B5 TQS as good as my now old one.

So for now I'll just hang around reading what you guys are up to and being jealous that you're still in your audi's. But I'll be back!! Car was fantastic so I hope it won't be long.

Sad news James, hope things work out better for you.

cheers Siena, just trying to ride things out at the mo and makes things easier if I do get chopped. Car hardly got used so was sensible thing to do. Was good to have a quick easy sale at asking price for once! Was dreading selling it but good keen buyer came along first.