My '06' Sportback :)

Dazza0685

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Well i have been a member here for a couple of months and have been drooling over some of your cars.. Also have received some good help and advice from some of you two so i figured its about time i sorted out a thread for my car.

Compared to some on here its not the most exciting car but its you have to start somewhere and this is where my Audi journey begins.

She is an '06' Sportback in red, (not sure what the colour is called) and is a 2.0 Tdi 140 with more miles than id like to admit! lol.

Here are some pics just after i bought her.

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00364.jpg
DSC00367.jpg
DSC00368.jpg

As for plans.. i am currently in the process of converting to a double din with the intention of going to RNS-e at some point.
I will upload photo's of that a little later.
Money is very tight at the moment so progress with be slow. (Especially as my girlfriend has an '04' 3dr Tdi and wants everything i get!)
When funds allow i would like to do the following:

New Mats!
Lower on coilies... (suggestions welcomed)
New 18" alloys
New rear lights
Tint
S-line front and rear bumpers
Black front grille
Spoiler
Chrome exhaust tips
MFSW
And maybe Xenons.

Any suggestions or comments welcomed.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Nice man, congrats on the car!

You can do lots with that colour that looks very good. Here's some inspiration for your planned mods... :)

IMG_0616.jpg

looks like a tidy example fella. Looking forward to seeing the progress :happy:
Hey its only fair to mod the misses car as well:p and its a 3door A3 cant go wrong! I refuse to mod my partner current car (mini cooper).
She upgrading to an audi tt next year cant wait to get my hands on it :wub:

Here are a couple of photo's of small mods i have been doing.

Nice aluminium trims..
IMG_0651.jpg

And my double din conversion..
IMG_0652.jpg

Obviously i havent quite finished the conversion as i still need to source the correct buttons and coin tray and the trim to go around them but its a start.