So, I drove my car about 15 miles, parked it in front of my house, and an hour later I tried to start it again. But it won't start. Doesnt seem to be the battery, because everything turns on, even the AC, without any hitch. I then thought maybe it's because of the keys... I used 2 different keys to start the car, but that didn't work either. I just bought the car used, and everything was inspected and seemed fine. Oil was changed too! What scares me is that they cleaned the engine using a water hose and degreaser. Could the water have done some damage while it was being cleaned? The weather is also pretty hot, got to 103 (40 Celsius) today. One other thing that weirding me out, is that the engine seems to be really warm, considering I haven't tried to start it for a few hours now. It's as if something is on; I could be just paranoid. I'm sure this has happened to some of you owners out there! Can You please help me out? Any suggestions would help immensely!! Thanks!