1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MV Sport S3 8P Downpipe Conversion

david_phillips95 Nov 23, 2009

1. Synchromesh

Synchromesh :-)

Is the downpipe/sportscat E-approved (or ECE, don't know the correct term)?

Has anyone found some vids yet of the downpipe/sportscat with a stock back box? :unsure:

2. A couple of videos of my S3 with the MV Sport DP fitted with my OEM Catback, This modification has made a huge difference, the turbo now spools lower down and pulls like a train. When driving normally its as quiet as OEM but when you open the throttle up the car roars into life which sounds amazing. MV Sport DP has a big thumbs up from me :) :icon_thumright:

MV Sport DP

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/david_phillips95/?action=view&current=MVI_0918.flv

MV Sport DP Moving Video

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/david_phillips95/?action=view&current=MVI_0916.flv

Cheers Davie

3. baldwined30

baldwined30 New Member

The full system has become quiter since having it, which i prefer and its also quick now after 6 weeks or so of having it!! Sounds the business when running through DSG and putting your foot down!

4. baldwined30

baldwined30 New Member

Just seen your ebay sale!! Dude, what are you thinking, that is terrible!

5. arm1tage

arm1tage New Member

Does anyone know if this downpipe will fit the TTS?

6. Paul Laird

Paul Laird Member

lol and i got the downpipe and pump:laugh:

7. akash_sky1

akash_sky1 Active Member

Theres an app for that (GIAC !!)

8. tku

tku Member

Yeah..and I heard you had to bust your balls taking the damn thing off..lol :laugh: Anyways..at least I got the springs!

9. Paul Laird

Paul Laird Member

Got round to removeing daves downpipe and fitting the standard one back on today, was REALLY!!! easy to me 3hours on lying on my back, bout a foot in the air on axle stands:lmfao: So £200 for a S3 mv downpipe and 3hours of my time sounds no bad to me:laugh: fitting to mine next thursday nite after my work along with RS4 reg, should go well

10. nluk100

nluk100 Active Member

Are MV sport still around? There website is down??

11. Graham22

Graham22 Member

+1 - looking for a downpipe to join the standard system.

Did anyone find out who was making these for MV Sport/Motec?