Mv sport downpipe & sports cat

Andyjbuchan18

Andy buchan
Reaction score
Aryt,

Just bought my s3 was wondering if anybody knows of a mv-sport downpipe for sale as im going for stage 2 but cant find a mv sport downpipe any where ?
Cheers andy

Aryt,

Just bought my s3 was wondering if anybody knows of a mv-sport downpipe for sale as im going for stage 2 but cant find a mv sport downpipe any where ?
Cheers andy

Hi Andy...welcome to the S3 crowd.

Any reason for it needing to be MV-Sport?

Maybe correct but worth checking with Scorpion and Milltek.

I have the MV sport downpipe and it's not a direct fit, you need an adapter to go from 2.75" to 2.5". Very happy with it though, gave me an extra 70Nm without a re-work of the map!

Try BCS there exhausts are made pretty amazing compared with milltek of lat,plus as milltek do they come with the reducer or should do .

Yeh I got my downpipe, sports cat and reducer pipe from BCS, there stuff is very good quality and they could not have been more helpfull.

There should be a picture of mine on here somewhere if you do a search.

highjack here, but anyone know of a guide that could be used to change downpipe of s3? i ask because altho it simple to change exhausts, i have heard that the propshaft may be in the way. something im unsure about fiddling with, a guide would be handy to make a decision haha