1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mv sport downpipe & sports cat

Andyjbuchan18 Aug 11, 2013

1. Andyjbuchan18

Andyjbuchan18 Andy buchan

Aryt,

Just bought my s3 was wondering if anybody knows of a mv-sport downpipe for sale as im going for stage 2 but cant find a mv sport downpipe any where ?
    Cheers andy

2. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 DSG

Hi Andy...welcome to the S3 crowd.

Any reason for it needing to be MV-Sport?

3. Andyjbuchan18

Andyjbuchan18 Andy buchan

Thot it was the only one that fitted directly onto the standard back section ?

4. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 DSG

Maybe correct but worth checking with Scorpion and Milltek.

5. nluk100

nluk100 Active Member

I have the MV sport downpipe and it's not a direct fit, you need an adapter to go from 2.75" to 2.5". Very happy with it though, gave me an extra 70Nm without a re-work of the map!

6. phil76

phil76 Active Member

Try BCS there exhausts are made pretty amazing compared with milltek of lat,plus as milltek do they come with the reducer or should do .

7. steviedee

steviedee Member

Yeh I got my downpipe, sports cat and reducer pipe from BCS, there stuff is very good quality and they could not have been more helpfull.

There should be a picture of mine on here somewhere if you do a search.

8. downtothebone

downtothebone Active Member Team Scuba Audi A3 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group

BCS here as well ... APR intercooler to be fitted shortly ...

9. turbonutz

turbonutz Active Member

highjack here, but anyone know of a guide that could be used to change downpipe of s3? i ask because altho it simple to change exhausts, i have heard that the propshaft may be in the way. something im unsure about fiddling with, a guide would be handy to make a decision haha